035

zelia's pov

"zelia? are you in there" i heard Daphne's voice from outside

i was still sat on the counter, my legs either side of draco.

"oh fuck" i said quietly while draco started laughing

"yeah i'm in here" i said as draco picked up my underwear and handed it to me. i grabbed them from his hand while giving him a glare.
slightly embarrassed

"me too" proudly said draco laughing

i slapped him on his chest

"you idiot" i said quietly

"OHHH" yelled daphne "i'll um- i'll be in the compartment with blaise!"

"shit" i sighed

"you're not embarrassed of me out you" he asked

"of course not! but you know what she's like" i laughed

"true! now get dressed" he said looking me up and down.

- - -

"i'll check if anyone is out side" said draco as he opened the door.

"it's clear" he said and we walked out into the small corridor of the train.

i walked out first with him following me, looking into each compartment as we walked.

"this one" i said as i saw daphne and blaise sat in a compartment.

i opened the door and instantly they looked at us both. blaise smirking and daphne looking at me like she wanted me to tell her everything.

"have fun" blaise asked and daphne kicked his legs

"yeah actually" draco said as he sat next to blaise. i glared at him as he said that. he winked at me causing my checks to blush as i begun to think about what we just did. i don't regret it! if anything i wouldn't mind doing it again.
right here.

we talked for a little while about the summer and our year at hogwarts. i thought back to the start of this year, remembering that i'd rather die than go to hogwarts. i started to dread going home and spending three mouths with my father. at least i got to see my mother and tia. they're the only reason i was happy to go home. i wondered if my father knew about the other night.

the door opened and a second year walked in with letters.

"for zelia" he asked nervously

i took the letter from him "thank you" i smiled

"now piss off" draco said as i opened the later recognising the handwriting as my fathers. fear and adrenaline started to build up inside me.

"do you have to be rude" daphne said

they begun to bicker but they're voices turned to background noise as i read the shocking words from my father.

zelia
i know what you did, where you went and your involvement at the department of mysteries. i will be waiting for you at kings cross station. we will discuss you're punishment once home. I hope you have a good excuse.

father

my eyes started to water as i read the words. when my father punishes. he doesn't ground me or take away something. no. he punishes like how he'd punish his enemy's. instead of taking away something he'd rather take a life from me. or instead of making me stay in my room he'll make me stay in a cold dark room, taking away my freedom. when people say that my family started with the devil (bel) or that we a family from hell. they aren't just saying that, they have good reason to think that. my father is ruthless and cruel.