062

zelias pov

i awoke to draco staring at me. i fluttered my eyes open seeing him laying their, facing me. the morning golden sun shining on his pale skin. making his blue eyes shine.

"come on! we are going shopping" draco said as he sat up.

"what time is it" i sighed

"early" he said

i looked over at the clock and it was 8:05am.

"it's too early! cant we go later"

"no it's too busy later" he said "no get you're cute ass up and get ready" he said as he grabbed my arms pulling me up.

he dragged me to the bathroom and started the shower. he turned around and smirked. he took my top off and then my shorts. leaving me stood there in only my underwear. he took his shorts and boxers off leaving him stood naked.

he cupped my face and kissed me, as he trailed his hands down to my underwear's he pulled them down, as i stepped out of them.

the bathroom was steamed up and hot. draco stopped kissing me and he walked into the shower.

"coming?" he asked

i quickly walked into the shower with him. he was stood under the shower head, getting his hair wet. he turned around and his lip curled up a little bit. he bit his lip and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

now stood under the shower head. water falling down my face and my body. i watch as he follows the water drops down my body, along my curves.

he brings his eyes slowly back to mine. making my stomach twist and turn with butterflies. he looks at me for a second biting his lip.

suddenly i feel his hand around my neck and push me against the black marble tiles behind me. he looks so good right now. his wet hair hanging over his face. the water drops dripping down his face. he has this looks a lust full and angry look. like how a predator looks at its prey.

"someone's horney this morning" i smirk at him, tilting my head up so i can meet his gaze.

"how about i show you just how horney i am" he said deeply. his hand still around my neck.

i smiled.

he crashed his lips on to mine harshly. enjoying every moment of this. it's like we crave one another.

without waiting, he games my legs and lifts my up to straddle him. i can feel his boner growing quickly against me.

his hand, no longer on my neck and is now in my chin. he stops kissing me. he is looking at my lips as he touches my lip with his thumb.

"i'm going to fuck you so hard" he whispers

i can't help but seductively smirk at his comment.

his other hand grabs his hard dick and places it near my entrance. he looks up at me and smirks before pushing my hips down on to his large dick. going all the way in. i let out a gasp as he does so. still not use to his length.

he continues to lift my hips up and down into him. the feeling of pleasure getting more intense.

"fuck" he grits

my hands go to his back and my nails uncontrollably dig into his back as i trail my hand down his back, leaving marks. he obviously likes this as he smiles as i do so. he slams his lips on to my biting my lower lip.

"i fucking love you" he says

"i love you too" i say almost out of breath from my orgasm.

one of his arms rests on the tiles by my head as he reached his climax and cums inside me.