009

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I felt fine physically but mentally, not so great. All I could think about was Adrian grabbing me, pulling me, touching my body and kissing me. I wanted to go and scream at him, hit him, make him feel how I'm feeling. But I was scared. Me, Zelia Salmeris, scared? How pathetic!

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I heard Daphne's voice from her bed.

"Much better" I smiled at her.

"I'm so glad," Daphne gave me a pleasant smile, "Do you want to go to classes today?"

"Yes, I think getting back and distracting myself will be good for me." I answered truthfully.

"Okay," she smiled, "but if at any point you want to leave, then do that. Blaise and I will be with you all day."

I nodded, thanks.

"And what about... Adrian?" she seemed unsure about saying his name, "are you okay seeing him?"

I turned my head away and looked up at the ceiling still laying on my bed. "Yeah. I mean...yeah I'll be fine" I turned a smiled at her.

In all honesty, seeing Adrian, face to face, now that I know what he is capable of, seems like the most terrifying thing I've had to do.

"Okay," she said sadly.

"I'm fine, honestly Daph! Don't worry about me"

I wanted to prove not only to Adrian but to myself, that I was strong and that what he did wasn't going to affect me.

༻༺

We got ready for our day and headed downstairs to the common room. I tried my best to cover up the marks and bruises on my neck. I wore my scarf today to try and cover them up more which it did. Mostly.

On our way down we met with Blaise and Draco and walked to the hall for breakfast.

"Hey," Draco said coming to walk next to me.

"Hey" I forced a smile, although the smile almost came naturally when I realised it was him.

"You feeling okay," he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Much better," I turned and looked up at him with a smile.

"Good" he smiled "ima beat his ass still"

I laughed "You already did that..."

"Yes, but he got nowhere near what he deserves,"

"Agreed" Blaise turned around from walking in front of us.

༻༺

We walked into the great hall and Draco sat beside me, which surprised me. Usually, he sits a few seats down. But he sat right next to me, our elbow's touching. He seemed to notice my surprised reaction but only smirked.

I turned away and began piling food onto my plate. I hadn't eaten at all yesterday and so my barely was twisting with hunger. I was pouring myself a glass of orange juice when I noticed Daphne's eyes in me with her hand on her chin. She then darted her eyes to Draco and raised her brows.

She too must have noticed that Draco took the seat next to me. Her words from last night repeating in my head.

"He likes you"