045

draco's pov

once we got back to the common room it was late so it was empty. i took zelia to her room and i stayed there with her. i watched as she fell asleep facing me. i couldn't sleep. i tried but i couldn't. i watched as she slept peacefully all night. i was scared that if i fell asleep then i can't protect her. my thoughts where everywhere. all i kept thinking about was that man walking through her door and hurting her once again. i won't let that happen.

i vowed to myself that i will never let anyone hurt her again. not her father! not anyone.
i had an urge to kill that man. i wanted him to suffer. i will find a away to get revenge on him.

i can tell that zelia is suspicious of my recent disappearings. i've skipped many classes and have came back late each evening. i want to tell her about my task that i have to do but i'm scared of what may happen between us.

-

it's now around 8am and i didn't sleep at all. the green light coming from the windows was shining through her windows and on to her pretty face. her eyes started to flutter open and her beautiful green eyes where awake once more.

"morning" she smiled "did you sleep okay"

"yeah" i lied

"what about you" i asked even though i knew she stepped good. she didn't move once throughout the night.

"yeah" she smiled

"good" i said

we looked at each other for a while. i lifted my hand up to her face and brushed her hair behind her hair. she blushed as i did so. a small laugh escaped her mouth.

she sat up and lent down towards my face, she planted a soft kiss onto my lips. again, another laugh escaped her mouth. i don't like to play soft and i know she knows that. i like to play rough. and deep down she loves it when i do.

i grabbed her waist and flipped her around so i was on top. she bite her lip seductively. i slammed my lips on to hers. i trailed kisses down her neck. i bought my lips back up to hers and kissed them once again.

she broke the kiss...

"mhm, i'm in the mood for a shower" she pushed me of oh her causing me fall on the other side of the bed once again. she climbed over me and got up from the bed. she pulled her shorts off and her top.

"you coming?" she smirked

i immediately got up from the bed and took my top off. by time i got to the bathroom her underwear was on the floor. the shower was on and the curtain was drawn.

fuck. me.

i quickly took off my trousers and climbed into the shower. once i stepped in she was under the shower facing away from me. water dripping down her body, sliding down her curves. shit. merlin she was so fucking hot.

she slowly turned around and saw me staring. but how could i look away when the front of her body was showing. just as beautiful as the back.

she smiled and stepped towards me.

"it's rude to stare draco" she said seductively

i put my hands on her back slowly moving my hand lower to her waist. she stepped back so we are both under the shower. we are now both dripping wet. droplets of water trailing down our faces.

she crashed her lips on to mine and i kissed her straight back. my other hand coming to her neck and gripping the sides. a small moan escaped from her mouth as i did so. her hands where exploring my back and my hair. i loved it when she did that to my hair. i picked her up and slammed her against the wall of the shower.