088

Zelia's pov

We landed in another woodland. Trees all around us, no idea where we are. I started to brush off leaves from my clothes, from the disaparation.

"Treacherous little bleeder," Ron says as he also brushes off his clothes "is there no one we can trust," he says angrily.

"They kidnapped Luna because he supported me," Harry says as he takes his bag from his shoulder "he was just desperate"

"He said that they are looking for me also-" I said slightly worried and confused.

"Don't worry?" Harry said with a small smile on his face "they won't find you"

I nodded in response.

"I'll do the enchantments," said Ron as he walks away.

I turned around and that's when I saw the Snatchers from the pub a few weeks ago. I immediately stopped and looked around, noticing more of them stood in front of Harry and Ron. I looked over at Hermionie, a Snatcher stood beside her.

"Hello beautiful," the Snatcher says as she stumbles back slightly.

I notice Hermione start to run and then Ron. I quickly followed as Harry ran beside me.

"Well don't hang about," the Snatcher yelled from behind us "snatch em"

I ran as fast as I could, over branches and under fallen trees. I looked back and noticed about seven Snatchers chasing us. Harry followed behind me. Hermionie and Ron in front. I didn't know where we were running to but I knew that if I stopped I'd be caught. Suddenly a curse hit the ground next to me, I covered my face with my hands and continued running.

I was so tired but my instincts made me keep running.

More curses hit the ground beside me, in front of me and behind me. I just kept running and hoped that one wouldn't hit me.

A curse hit Ron and chains quickly wrapped around his body causing him to fall to the ground. I caught up to Hermionie who had suddenly stopped.

Suddenly, Hermione threw a curse causing black smoke to hit the ground.

"What do we do," I asked Hermionie noticing the Snatchers all around us. Nowhere to run.

"I don't know," said Hermione panicky.

Harry was running down one of the hills towards us. And to my surprise, she fired a curse at Harry. He fell to the ground and his face became swollen. It didn't take me long to realise that she did it so they wouldn't recognise him.

Hermionie always was the smart one.

She ran over to Harry, took his glasses and put them in her pocket. I stood watching as the Snatchers get closer.

"The Hallows exist," Harry says hurriedly "but his only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is" Harry tells Hermionie and the Snatcher's are only feet away. Harry continues talking to Hermione but my attention is now on the Snatchers with Ron in their grip.

One of the snatcher's grabs Hermionie from the ground.

"Don't touch her" Ron yells. The snatchers holding him punch him in the stomach.

"Leave him alone" Hermione cries.

"Your boyfriend will get much worse than that," the same Snatcher from the pub says in a northern accent as he walks towards me. "If he doesn't learn how to behave himself"

I now recognise the Snatcher as Scabior. I see Hermione and Ron struggling to get free from the Snatchers grip and Harry now also being held.

Scabior walks over to me "Come here gorgeous," he says as he walks towards harry with my arm in his grip.

"What happened to you, Ugly," Scabior says.

"what's your name?" Scabior asks.

"Dudley," Harry says "Vernon Dudley"

"Check it," Scabior says and the snatchers starts checking Harry.

"And what about you? My lovely" Scabior says as he walks over to Hermione with my arm still tightly held by his arm. "What do they call you?"

"Penelope Clearwater," Hermione says "half-blood"

Scabior begins touching her face, and- sniffing her?

"There's no Vernon Dudley here," one of the Snatcher's says as he holds up Hermione's book.

Scabior huff's and turns around pulling me along with him. Hermionie gives me a pitiful look.

He walks over to Harry.

"This here says your lying," another Snatcher says "how come you don't want us to know your name?"

"It's wrong! I told you who I am" Harry says.

Scabior looks at Harry for a moment and then at me, I struggle to loosen my grip as he does so.

"Change of plan," Scabior says "we're not taking this lot to the ministry. This here is Zelia Salmeris" he yanks my arm forward "shes been seen with Potter and his friends and I have a feeling that this is the chosen one," Scabior says as his lip curls into a smirk.

"Are you sure?" one of the Snatchers says.

"Yes, I'm bloody sure!" Sabior says as he pushes me to the floor and I see Harry try to get out of his grip. "Your father is going to be thrilled to see you" he laughs in my face "keep her nice and safe, Greyback," Scabior says and a tall scary looking man walks towards me and grabs me back up with his large hairy hands.

Scabior walks away taking Harry with him "we are taking these three to the Malfoy Manor"

No!

I struggle desperately to get out the tight grip but Greyback holds me firmly. I notice Hermionie look back at me with sadness in her eyes as I still struggle to be freed.

"Where are you taking her," Harry asks.

"Don't worry" Scabior says "I'm sure Mr Salmeris will give her a nice and warm welcome"

Fear and adrenalin ran threw my body. My father will kill me and they know that. It's too late now. Fuck. They look back at me again but there's nothing they can do. My head falls to the ground as tears start to form in my eyes. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I can escape now.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3