027

Zelia's pov

I have spent the last two weeks studying for owls that are going on. We have the last exam this friday afternoon, and I couldn't be more excited, to finally be done with these exams. I've spent countless nights in the library with daphne, occasionally blaise will join us too.

I think I have done okay in the exams, I tried my best and did the best I could. Draco has been quiet since other night. He occasionally comes up to me and starts small talk but other than that nothing has happened.

I'm sat in the library studying for the final exam alone. Daphne was here but she left. I would go with her but I honestly like the library, it's quiet.

"Is this seat taken?" I look up and see draco stood, with his hands on the chair next to me.

"Yes" I respond

He then walks to the other seat next to me

"What about this one?" he asks

"Taken," I say

"Well I don't see anyone here," he says sitting down

He puts his head in his hand and looks at me with a smirk on his face, I try to ignore him but his gaze is making me nervous.

I turn to face him, raising an eyebrow.

"You done starring, it's getting creepy"

He laughs "Don't mind me, I'm just watching"

"Well don't" I snap.

"Ahh come on zelia! I know you like it" he says nudging my elbow.

"No I don't, actually! Now if your just going to stare at me, you can kindly fuck off" I smile

"Ooo not very friendly. Draco likes"

"Shut up" I laugh

"Alright. Alright" and he gets up and leaves

And I got back to my studying.

After about two minutes, someone comes up to me who I have never spoken to before.

"Uhh hey are you studying for owls" a boy comes up to me and asks. His wearing a hufflepuff robe, he has messy brown hair and glasses.

"Uh yeah," I say

"Oh cool, so I'm I. I was thinking maybe you can come back to my dorm and we can study" he says the last part in a cocky voice

I laugh nervously "Um no I think I'm good"

"Come on!! It'll be fun" he says sitting down next me

"I'm sure it would, but I'm good" I repeat my self

"I don't take no for an answer," he says getting closer, and placing his hand on my thigh

"I-" I try to talk but nothing comes out, his body leaning closer to me. Fuck.

"She said no you fuck whit" I see draco walk past me and push him away from me causing him to fall to the floor.

"Man, what the fuck" he says getting up and storming towards draco

"The fuck do you think you're doing" draco yells, the anger radiating off him.

"I was trying to get her to come to my dorm, cause she hot but you had to fucking ruin it," he says pushing draco

Draco stared at him and does a small laugh before he turns around slightly and punched him straight in the jaw, causing him to fall to the side.

"Draco!" I say