082

Zelia's pov

I made my way quickly back to my dorm. Heart beating fast. Who is R W?

Wait.

Ron Weasley.

But he is on the run. He can't be in Hogsmeade. surely not. I opened my dormitory door quietly. I sat in my bed for a good five minutes thinking of what to do. I knew I had to meet him. To see what he wants. He said it was important and he was risking being caught.

Fuck. I cursed under my breath.

I stood up and found a bit parchment and a quill. And I wrote the following...

Don't worry about its whereabouts. I don't know if I'll be back but just know I'm safe.
Zelia

I placed the parchment on my bed and put on some warmer clothes. Seeing as it was a cold October morning. I looked over at Daphne who was sleeping peacefully. I put on my black cloak and left.

Making my way hastily through the corridors of Hogwarts. I honestly didn't know if I'd be back. As I walked through the corridors I was reminded of the times Draco and I would be sneaking around after curfew. Or the time's Daphne and I would walk through the corridors laughing with each other.

I entered out into the cold morning. The cold weather hitting my cheeks in an instant. I could see hogmaede at the bottom of the hill, through the misty fog.

It was quite beautiful I thought to myself.

Nevermind that I had to get to Hogsmeade. I wondered if The Three Broomsticks would be open at this time. All I knew is that I had to see why Ron wants.

Once I entered the small village of Hogsmeade I kelt my eye open for Ron. There where a few wizards and witches scattered around. Stood by the cottage doors or walking. I came close to the Three Broomsticks. I hesitated before opening the wooden door.

Once I opened it there where a few wizards sat drinking at tables. Quieter than usual.

I looked around the pub as I took my cloak hood off. No sign of Ron. But then I noticed a broad young man. A good over his head. He was seated in the corner of the pub.

He then looked over and half-smiled. It was Ron.

I walked over quickly and sat down. He looked around before he said anything. I grew more and more confused.

"What's going on," I asked "how are you here? What if someone sees you?"

"Does anyone know you are here?"

"No. No one knows" I respond.

"Good"

"There's something I need to show you or- ask you I guess," he says.

"What is it" I question him.

He pulls something out from his pocket. Looks like a piece of parchment. He looks around once again before sliding it towards me. I look at him with a raised brow, he nods at me and I turn the parchment over.

I'm in complete shock by what I see.

"How do you have this," I ask him as I look at the photograph.

It looks as though it's been cut from an old newspaper. A few stains on it. The parchment is an old yellow colour. And in the photograph is me, my mother and my father.

"It's a long story to explain," he says "I was with Harry and Hermionie. But I was affected by one of the Horcruxes we had yet to destroy. In result, I left. I was planning to go to brother bills cottage but on my way, I stopped at 12, Grimmauld place. The home of the Black family. I was only going to see if we had missed anything and it turns out we had"

"This" I question him as I tap my finger on the photo. "I don't understand what has this got to do with anything"

"Because of the necklace, your mother is wearing," he says.

"What?" I sigh confused "she always has- had this on"

"The crystal the necklace is attached to. That's the eighth Horcrux" Ron says "its called the Salmeris Crystal. We didn't think it was included in the dark lord Horcruxes but I have good reason to believe it is. I looked into it more and found out that, When tom was younger it was gifted to him by Bel Salmeris. It eventually found it's way to your father-"

"And my father gifted it to my mother," I said as I realised what Ron was saying. It all made sense. "My father told my mother to always wear it. To never take it off. I thought it was one of the small act of kindness he did. But I guess he was hiding it for The dark lord."

"That is what I thought," said Ron. "I know it's a lot to ask but I need your help locating it and destroying it"

"I'll help you" I smiled at him.

Ron breathed out almost as a relief "do you have any idea where it could be"

"I know exactly where it is," I said "she had it on when she was killed and I- she was buried with it still on"

"If my father hasn't realised yet then it will be on her still"

Ron looked at me with a hint of sadness and guilt in his eyes "where is she buried"

"Her family is from Wales. They have a family cemetery in Bala. I wasn't able to go to her funeral but I received a letter from her mother, that she was buried there" I said sadly.

"Okay," ron said "I guess we are going to Wales"

"I guess we are," I said.

I then noticed a man staring at us. He was dressed in almost how I'd imagine a pirate to dress. I looked at the other side of the room and noticed two other men. Also starting.

"Ron, a few men are looking at us" I warned him.

"Shit," Ron said "does one have a long leather jacket on"

"Yes"

Ron looked to the side in an annoyance "right. In a few moments, we are going to leave. Keep your head down and don't stop walking. Once we exit we will go Left. Don't stop walking"

"Okay. Who are they" I asked confused.

"Snatchers"

Oh fuck I thought to myself.

"You ready then," he said and I nodded.

Ron stood up and I followed him as he walked out. Slowly. So it didn't seem suspicious. I looked over at one of the snatchers and he was leaning off the wall, watching as we walked out.
From opened the door and checked that I was still behind him. I walked at his side, quickly as we walked through hogmaede.

Suddenly the door opened and out stepped the one who had the long leather cloak on. Followed by two other men.

Both Ron and I looked at them. "Run" Ron yelled and I did.

I heard one of the men yell "snatch em" as we ran.

We ran through the village and in the direction of the woods. We ran and ran. As fast as we could. I struggled to keep up but I forced my self too.

The snatchers started firing curses at both of us. I felt Ron grab me and pull me to the side as one of the curses rebounded the edge of a cottage. Causing gravel and bricks to fly everywhere.

We ran into the woods. Still curses being fired at us. I don't know how long or how far we ran but I remember thinking that we couldn't stop running.

Eventually, Ron grabbed be and pulled me behind a fallen tree. We ducked down and I heard the snatchers continue running past.

"Bloody hell. That was a close one" ron sighed out of breath.

"Yeah" I replied still confused and in shock by what is happening.

Draco is going to be pissed when he finds out I've gone. Bt I suppose I don't have a choice. It would be selfish of me to go back to Hogwarts and leave Ron to find this Horcrux himself.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3