012

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

Draco. He was the reason I tossed and turned in my bed last night and didn't fall asleep for three hours. I've never felt like this toward anyone before but Draco comes along and he is all I think about. And I was so annoyed at him, so angry, but the way he was looking at me, standing there so handsomely. And then he told me he wanted to kiss me again. And that was it, I wasn't angry at him anymore. So I kissed him. And I liked it. All the anger toward him was gone. . . And replaced with something unfamiliar.

But today, not only has Draco been on my mind but so has everything my mother told me and what Dumbledore told me. The prophecy. It all. It's been clouding my mind and I haven't been able to concentrate.

And so when I'm walking from my last lesson I spot Harry talking to Neville and I couldn't stop myself when I went over to him.

"Harry," I said as I stepped in front of him and Neville, "Can I talk to you? Alone?"

"Yeah. Sure" he says confused "Neville I'll see you later, back at the common room."

Neville agrees, looks at me and politely smile's.

"What did you want to talk about?" Harry asks me when Neville is gone.

"Not here," I say looking at the crowds of students.

We walked to a window, in an empty corridor and sat on the ledge.

"I wanted to talk to you about. . .The dark lord," I say quietly.

He instantly looks up at me, shocked.

"If you're gonna lecture me about how I'm crazy for thinking he back then leave it-"

I cut him off "no, Harry! You're not understanding. I know he is back"

"You do?"

"I'm going to show you something that I probably shouldn't but I don't know what else to do." I look at him and he can clearly tell by my tired glazed eyes that I am being serious and not trying to joke about this.

"What is it?" he asks curiously.

I pull out the letter from my mother and hesitantly hand it to him. A part from me feels like I shouldn't be giving him this later. My father would kill me if he found out. But Harry, I know I can trust him.

"Read it" I say.

I watch wearily as Harry's eyes read the latter. When he is done he breaths in a deep breath, folds it back up and looks at me slowly.

"The ministry wants you dead?" Harry said too loudly and I ssh him, "and the dark lord, he wants you as a weapon?"

"Tell the whole school, why don't you!" I replied.

"Sorry," Harry looks around at the nearby students who don't seem to notice.

"But yes," I go on, "I don't know if the dark lord wants to use me as a weapon or if that is just a fear the ministry has. But I spoke to dumbledore yesterday and he had read this later before I received it."

"What!" Harry gasped, "that doesn't sound like something he would do."

"Maybe you don't know him as well as you think," I responded.

Harry only looked away in thought for a few moments. And then suddenly turned back to me.

"I want to show you something," he said standing up "follow me"