090

Draco's pov

I walk back up the stairs. Hermione's screams echoing in my ears as I walk. I wanted to kill Harry and Ron for taking Zelia away from me. Fuck. When I saw their faces I wanted to punch them until there was no face left. If Harry wanted to be unrecognisable, he should have come to me. The only person who has been on my mind for months has been Zelia. I haven't seen her in so long and apart of me has gone, I feel lost without her. And if anything happens to her I will kill them. But for now, I need them to help me, as much as it pains me to do so. I'll do anything for her.

I make my way back into the room. My mother notices me walk in and she walks over to me.

"Where have you been?" she asks quietly.

"I had to get some air" I lied.

"Okay" she smiled kindly but I could tell she faked the smile.

I look over at Hermionie and saw her wriggling in pain as Bellatrix continues to write on her arm with her wand. I try and think of some way I can help her. Or even stop the pain.

I slip my wand, discretely from my pocket and murmur a charm. A charm to take away pain. I didn't know if it was working but her screams started to get quieter and her body relaxed more. And then, like she knew. She looked over at me as a, tear fell from her eyes.

"Go get the Goblin" Bellatrix yells as she moves away from Hermione and I suddenly felt relief.

My mother goes and gets the Goblin from the cellar and I hoped she wouldn't see Wormtail unconscious on the floor, but there was no way she wouldn't. I started to panic but the only thing I could do was wait.

After a few minutes, she comes back with the Goblin. She gives me a look. Like she knew what I'm up to. But she says nothing as she takes the Goblin to Bellatrix.

She walks back over to me and grabs my arm, dragging me out of the room.

"What did you do, Draco," she asks.

"I had to. If Zelia is bought to her father he will kill her" I said quietly.

"Zelia was a kind girl and I know she meant a lot to you. But there's nothing you can do. I'm sorry, Draco-"

"But there is and you can't stop me" I replied.

"Please Draco. You will be killed" she said as a tear falls down her cheek.

"I won't get killed," I said.

"I love her, mum," I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

More tears fall down her cheek. "Okay," she says as she brings me into a hug "save her"

"I will"

"Do what you must. I'm sorry you had to grow up in this world. You deserve more" she cries and I bury my head in her shoulder.

"I'll be fine, mum" I assure her "but Zelia won't be if I don't do this"

"I'm proud of you, son" she smiles as she pulls away from the hug "Whatever happened next just no that I love you"

"I love you too," I say and I walk back into the room.

I see Bellatrix talking to the Goblin.

"Why weren't you doing your job," Bellatrix asks the small Goblin "who got into my vault?"

"Who stole it" she continues asking "who stole it!?"

"Last time I was in your vault, the sword was there" the Goblin says.

"Did it just happen to walk out on its own then?"

"Im telling the truth. I don't know who took your sword" the Goblin says.

"LIAR" Bellatrix yells as she cuts the Goblins face.

"Consider yourself lucky" Bellatrix whispers

"The same won't be said for this one," she said as she walked towards Hermionee.

"Like hell" I hear and look over to the doors to see Ron and Harry running in.

"Expelliarmus" Ron yells as Ron catches Bellatrix wand.

My father goes to gets his wand out but is stopped by Harry yelling "stupefy". My father falls back onto the hard wooden floor.

Harry and Ron walk towards me and my mother, I know I can't give anything away. I have to make it look like I'm against them, so I fend off the spells Ron and Harry are firing.

"Stop" Bellatrix yells.

I then around and see Hermionie in Bellatrix's grip. She is holding her by her throat as Hermione struggles to be freed.

"Drop your wands," Bellatrix yells "I said drop them"

Harry and Ron drop their wands.

"Pick them up, Draco"

I walk forward and pick up the wands, looking Harry in the eyes as I do so.

"Well well well. Look what we have here" Bellatrix said "its Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again. Just in time for the dark lord"

"Call him," she said with a evil smirk on her face "CALL HIM"

My father steps forward and pulls his sleeve up, revealing his dark mark. If the dark lord comes I won't be able to get to Zelia in time. I try and think of something to do but I'm caught out my thoughts by a squeaking sound. I look up and see a house-elf, Dobby, twisting the Chandler which hangs above Hermionie and Bellatrix.

Suddenly, the chandelier falls. Hermionie falls forward into Ron's arms while Bellatrix jumps back. Shards of glass from the large Chandelier spark out. I move back against the wall.

I still have Harry's wand in my hand. I look around to see if anyone is looking but they are still responding to the chandelier falling. I throw it towards Harry and he catches the two wands. He desperately nods.

"Stupid elf! You could've killed me" Bellatrix yells.

"Dobby, never meant to kill. Only meant to harm or seriously injure" the elf says.

Bellatrix throws a knife towards them as they disapparate away. They disappear and the knife going along with them.

They are now gone and now I need to go. I need to get to Zelia before it's too late. I walk out of the from m, hoping that no one questions it.

"Draco" fuck. I hear my father's voice call out to me.

"Father" I respond as I turn around.

"Where are you off to?" he questions me.

"Too my room" I said "unless I'm still needed?"

"Lucius," my mother said "it's okay, let him go"

My eyes flicker to both of them before I walk away. Making my way to the stairs but I don't go up the stairs. Instead, I keep walking to the back door. Once I'm out I disapparate to where the snatchers caught Zelia.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3