006

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

A few weeks have past and It's Halloween tomorrow. The Slytherins are having a party in the common room after dinner. I'm not sure if any of the other houses have party's but the Slytherins tend to have a lot. Daphne said that the 7th years sneak alcohol into the common room, Snape knows but he takes no notice to them.

Daphne, Blaise and I, have gotten much closer over the weeks. I'm with them most of the time and they have gotten to know me well, even though I don't talk about my family with them. Not because I don't trust them... I just don't think they'd understand.

We usually spend our time by the Lake or the library. It is always so much fun with them, even if we don't do anything. And sometimes Theo will join us. He is quiet most of the time. Kinda just sits and is in a world of his own. I have a feeling he is hiding something but I don't pry too much.

Surprisingly I'm starting to enjoy Hogwarts. apart from two people who are starting to get on my nerves. I've been doing my best to control my anger and not lose it with them and it's kind of worked so far. As long as Daphne or Blaise are there to pull me away.

Adrian is still flirting with me. And I've told him to stop so many times but he won't accept my rejection. He always speaks to me when we are alone or he catches me by myself. So I've tried to make sure I'm never alone. Which isn't hard with Blaise and Daphne always around.

And Pansy. She usually has nothing to say other than a sly comment, but it doesn't seem to be just me she annoys, the others seem to get annoyed by her too. But I must say, I don't think she is a bitch. I think it's a disguise, like mine. But with her... I think she puts on a cruel act so nobody sees her flaws. I think she just needs some reassurance.

༻༺

I'm walking to DADA alone when I felt two hands touch my shoulders, then two ginger-haired boys came to either side of me.

"Hello there," one of them said.

"I'm Fred!" the other one grinned.

"And I'm George"

I furrowed my brows confused as I looked up at them. Twins. I realised.

"It's Zelia right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice sounded as though I was unsure of my own name.

"Wicked," they both said at the same time.

I smiled. A bit awkwardly.

"Well well," George beamed.

"Can we interest you.." said Fred.

"Some of this?" both of them said now stood in front of me stopping me from walking further.

"Is that...weed?" I asked and I couldn't help my smile that grew bigger on my face.

"It sure is" replied the both of them.

Weed was something Lena and I did together and something I missed. It was such a relax when I did it. Completely calmed my mind. But I was confused as to why they where offering me it. And not to mention in the middle of the hallway.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

They looked at each other smirking.

"Well" grinned George, "We just want our names in your good books"