077

Zelia's pov

Last night is still pressed into my memory. I remember every second. I feel as though I should have done something, anything to prevent it from happening. I feel so empty.

Harry had taken me back to where Daphne and Blaise watched. They saw what happened from Bellatrix setting Hagrids hut on fire to me crying into Harry's chest.

I didn't sleep at all last night. And now we are in an assembly in the great hall. McGonagall is saying a few words about what happened. She's also saying that the summer holidays will be bought a few days forward. We will be leaving tomorrow. Small whispers of excitement filled the room. How can anyone be excited? Dumbledore was just murdered.

That bought another question to my mind. Where the hell I'm I going to go for two months. I can't go home. I can't stay with Draco. Fuck.

"Hey" Daphne whispered "do you want to stay with me?" she asked as we listened to McGonagall.

"Is that okay?" I questioned her.

"Yes, of course, Ze! It's just me and Astoria as my parents are away at the moment"

"Thank you!" I said. I appreciated Daphne. I didn't have to ask she already knew that I wouldn't have anywhere to go.

Later that evening we headed back to our dormitory and started packing for the train home tomorrow. Daphne tried to cheer me up but she was also sad, she cared for Draco and now he's gone. No idea whether we'll see him again or where he is. We both our clueless.

~

The next day we went to breakfast and then went straight to the train. Again I didn't sleep well. It was starting to show. My eyes were red and swollen from tears and lack of sleep. All the energy dragged out of me

On our way to the train, I was stopped by Harry.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey" I smiled.

"I just wanted to say. I'm sorry! I know you cared much for Malfoy. I'm sorry he's gone"

"Thank you, Harry"

He smiled and started heading back to we're Hermione and Ron stood smiling at me.

"Harry.." I said in a louder voice. He turned back around.

"Be safe!" I said

"You too" he smiled and then turned around again. I turned around to were Daphne was waiting. She smiled and we headed to the train. Where Blaise was saving us a compartment.

The whole way to King Cross station I felt sad. None of us said much. All the other student seemed to be completely clueless about what's going on. We shared a few small talks but that was it. I would have been excited about staying Daphne, I mean I am but I feel so lost. So useless. I should have done something. I promised Draco I would have helped him. I wish he'd have let me. Where ever he is I hope he is safe.

Draco's pov

The Malfoy manor has been filled with death eaters. They are celebrating our success. Dumbledore has been killed. I don't feel like we should be celebrating. I feel guilty. Not only for my involvement but for leaving Zelia. I hope she doesn't hate me.

She's all I have in this crawl world.

I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

I'm standing around this huge manor, death eaters greeting me, congratulating me. I smile in response but deep down I want nothing more than to burn this manor to the ground with everyone inside.

My father should be out from Azkaban soon. Can't wait for him to call me a coward and weak. Merlin knows what else. At least Zelia isn't here. I wonder where she'll go for the summer. Shit. What if she goes home. What if she hasn't got anywhere to go. What if her father finds her. What have I done?

Zelia's pov

I and Daphne said our goodbyes and gave our hugs to Blaise. Blaise left and we started walking towards the exit of King Cross station. Passing muggles.

"Our driver should be waiting outside," Daphne said.

"You have a driver?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I know. Strange. Our parents don't trust us to disaparate home, so they send us a driver instead. Astoria should be meeting us at the car"

"Okay," I smiled.

As we walked I noticed a group of muggle girls. Around mine and Daphne's age. They looked happy. They laughed among one another. I couldn't help but think about how simple and happy their lives must be. No wars to fight. No need to worry about being killed. Just simple.

We got to the driver. A long black car, a man wearing a black suit and glasses. He opened the door once he saw Daphne. After we got in he shut the door and got in himself.

The car had two seats in the front and then in the back to rows of seats facing each other. We sat in the seats facing the front. Sat on the seat in front of us was Astoria.

"Hello," she said confused.

"Astoria this is Zelia! She'll be staying with us during the summer"

"Hi" I smiled.

She smiled back. "Cool"

Of course, this wasn't any old car. The car was self-driving. The driver was simply reading the Daily Prophet as the car drove its self.

The car journey was good. I enjoyed it. I watched as we drove through the county side of England. I wasn't sure where about we where in England but it was very pretty.

Once we arrived at the Greengrass manor. Memories from last time I were here started to return. When my father locked me up and tortured me. Starved me.

I pushed those memories away and followed Daphne in. Astoria went straight to her room once we got in. The manor was huge. Very nicely furnished. With Victorian style furniture.

We walked up to where Daphnes room was. Before we got to her room, she stopped and opened a door to another bedroom.

"This is where you can stay" she smiled "next door to my room"

"Thank you! It's very nice" I smiled.

She smiled "I'm going to try and make your stay here best as I can. I'll try and take your mind away from Draco! We can do so much! My parents have a huge wine cellar" she winked "we can go Hogsmeade and we can go to the seaside!"

"That's sound like fun" I smiled.

The rest of the evening I unpacked my bags and got settled in. We had dinner and enjoyed a nice peaceful evening. But Draco was on my mind the whole time. I just wanted to-i needed to know that be was okay. That where he was he was safe.

That night I struggled to fall asleep. I laid in the huge four-poster bed. The moonlight shining into the room. I cried all night. I couldn't fall asleep. I'm so fucking tired.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3