060

zelia's pov

i woke up in draco's room around 5am. we where wrapped around in each other. i really didn't want to leave but i knew i had to. i hadn't packed or anything and we leave for christmas break today at 12pm.

i left him a note saying...

i left so i could pack. don't miss me to much. i'll see you on the train
ze x

i left it on the side of his bed where i was laying. and i got up and left. i walked out the door and as i did i saw blaise walking out of my dormitory. he saw me and stoped for a minute. both realising that we just caught each other coming from dorms we shouldn't have been in.

he smiled and walked over to me. he gave me a hug and said "i'm so glad you are okay! you're okay right?"

"yeah i'm okay" i laughed

"good" he smiled

i looked at him and then looked over to my dorm and he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"uhh i was just saying hey to daphne"

"at 5:45am in the morning" i laughed

"yeahhhh"

"ok" i smiled "if that's what you say" i winked

i knew exactly what he was doing. he was with daphne. they have both been getting closer recently. i'm happy for them they deserve each other.

i walked in to my room and daphne was walking out of the bathroom. her face dropped when she saw me.

"ZELIA" she yelled and came running to me dropping the items she had in her hands. she gave me a right hug and spun me around. "i was so worried!!"

"i'm all good now" i said

"ughhh i missed you"

"i missed you too"

she put me down and i walked over to my bed.

"uhh you didn't see blaise out there did you" she asked

"no i didn't" i smiled with my back turned from her "why would i see blaise out there" i turned around and smiled.

i think she believed me for a second until she got her pillow and threw it at me.

"bitch" she laughed

"shhh. we're going to wake everyone up" i laughed.

"i was going to tell you! we made official last friday and i was so exited to tell you! but then what happened and they weren't letting us see you! about four nights ago blaise started staying in here and"

"it's okay daphne you don't need to explain yourself to me! i'm happy for you and blaise" i smiled.

"this is why i love you" she said

"i love you too"

i sat on my bed and realised it was messed up and unmade.

"waittttttt! you didn't do it on my bed did you" i stood up quickly.

she laughed "no of course not! actually draco stayed in your bed a few nights"

"he did" i asked

"yeah. he said it smelled like you"

my heart melt and what daphne had just said. i felt guilty for how draco must have felt. i smelled the sheets and they smelt like him.

"it's so fucking cute, if you ask me" daphne said