064

Zelia's pov

I and Draco spent the next few days inside. We stayed in bed and had lots of sex. We read and he showed me around the manor. I also helped Narcissa bake and cook dinner. We had gotten very close and I love spending time at the Malfoy manor, although I don't think I'd like it as much if Lucius was here. Especially because he is friends and probably works with my father.

The new year's party is tomorrow and I'm nervous but also excited. I can't wait to wear my dress and go to London. I have a feeling it's going to be a good night. But apart of me is nervous because whatever my father was on about with the 'gift' he has for me. He hasn't given it to me. I'm starting to think he was blushing and there is no gift. But then why was the man watching me.

"Hey, what you doing in here" I heard Draco's voice from the door. He was leaning against the side of the door frame.

"Not much," I said as he came and sat next to me on the window seat.

He pecked me on the lips as he sat down.

"Can I ask you something" I questioned Draco.

"Anything"

"Do you know how you're gonna do it"

"Do what," he asked confused.

"How you're going to kill dumbledore," I asked him a little bit nervously.

He looked away from me and looked straight ahead instead.

"I'm not sure honestly," he said with a slight sadness in his voice. "I was going to curse him but that didn't turn out very well. I don't know I'll probably just use the killing curse"

I placed my hand on him. He looked at me as I did so.

"I want to help! I don't want you to have to do that alone"

"No, you cant"

"Why can't I"

"Because there will be death eater's and I don't want them to hurt you"

"You worry about me too much Draco," I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I know. I love you"

I kissed him on the lips. I loved him so much.

"We should run away. Leave Hogwarts and go somewhere else. Far from here!" I said.

"I would but the dark lord will find me and he will kill me for betraying him and then you because you helped me"

"After then. We can leave! I've always wanted to travel the world. See everything"

"That's a plan. I'll take us around the world. together!"

"Always," I said and he crashed his lips on to mine.

"We can go to Paris and then New York," I said in between kisses.

"We'll go everywhere"

~

A few hours later have passed and we are now in the library. There is soft piano music playing in the background. We have been sat relaxing, reading and talking. I was starting to get a bit bored.

"Come on," I said as I grabbed his arm up.

"What," he said shutting his book and standing up.

"Dance with me" I laughed.

"No," he said.

"Ugh come on!" I sighed "don't be boring"

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and swirled me around and I crashed back into his chest. I then grabbed my waist and lent me back.

"Is this boring" he smirked.

He lifted my back my hand around his neck and my other hand in his chest.

"No" I laughed.

~

For the rest of the evening, we danced for a while and then ate dinner with Narcissa. After a long day we went to sleep, excited and nervous for tomorrow's events.

--------------------------------------------------------------