038

draco's pov

it's been be a month since i saw zelia last at the train station. she was been dragged away by her father and i stood there like a coward. i couldn't help but tell my self that i let her get dragged away, and it was my fault. i felt so guilty.

the last month at home has been very stressful, my father is still in azkaban. my mother hasn't been sleeping very well and she is so worried about me. she keeps having secret meetings with bellatrix and a few over people who are known death eaters. i don't know what they are planning but it can't be good.

i myself hasn't slept very well as i've been so worried about zelia and what she is going through. daphne wants us four to meet at diagon alley this afternoon. i've agreed to go only because zelia will be there. at least i hope.

- - -

i walked into the three broomsticks and saw both blaise and daphne sat at a table. no zelia.

"where's zelia" i asked as i got over to them and took a seat.

"she's not here yet" said blaise

"is she coming?" i asked

"yeah, well i sent her multiple letters but she hasn't replied yet" daphne said nervously

"shit" i muttered

"what!" said blaise leaning forward on the table "do you not think she'll come"

"i don't know" i said

"you don't think anything bad has happened" daphne said bitting her nails "do you?"

"i really fucking hope not" i said with slight anger

i was contemplating telling them about the later that zelia got on the train, from her father. they both looked on edge now worrying about zelia. fuck. i have to do something.

"there's something you two should know" i said

"what" blaise asked

"the later zelia got on the train from Hogwarts, it was from her father"

"oh no" daphne said now leaning forward on the table as well.

"well what did it say" asked blaise

"he said he knew about the department of mysteries and her involvement. he said that she will be punished"

"punished? like grounded or some shit" said blaise

"her father wouldn't ground her" daphne said "he'd do much worse! i mean have you read half the shit that's said about him"

"so she's in trouble?" blaise asked

"i really fucking hope not" i said nervously wiping my hand on my chin.

"if she's in trouble we need to help her!" daphne said

"agreed! but what if she's fine and she's just running late" blaise said

"there's only one way to find out" i said looking at them "let's go to her manor and see for ourselves"

"are you insane!" blaise spat "if her father catches us he will literally kill us"

"we won't get caught" i said "are you in or not"

"i am" said daphne

we both looked at blaise who was unsure but he soon came to his senses "fine! only because it's zelia"

"how are we going to get there" he asked

"araparate i guess" daphne said

"let's go then" i said getting up and walking into the bathroom. daphne and blaise following. once we got in there we took one another's hands and without a secound to blink we where lifted up from the ground and landed on the ground once more.