014

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I was laying, trapped in my bed being held down by a spell I didn't know. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream for help. There were dark smoke and wind everywhere. The door of my dormitory flew open and more smoke came in, and a figure covered by the smoke walked through the door. I couldn't tell who it was until they got closer.

"Hello, my dear Zelia" a voice who I didn't recognise spoke.

"Who are you" my voice trembled.

Confused. I was confused.

"You don't recognise me. I'm hurt" the voice spoke, he came closer and I immediately recognised his cruel face from the paintings at my family manor. It was my great grandfather.

"What do you want?" I screamed.

"Join the right side! You have no choice! Join me! Help me" he spoke.

"no," I mumbled.

"WHAT" he screamed. "YOU ARE MY BLOOD! YOU WILL! I WILL MAKE YOU! You have no choice"

I suddenly felt pain everywhere. I thought I was dreaming but this felt real! To real. The pain was unbearable! I couldn't move. I was lying there, helplessly screaming. Agony ran through my veins. There wasn't a part of my body that wasn't in pain.

"S-STOP PLEASE" I managed to scream out. He then came over to me.

"This won't be the last you see of me!" he said deeply "until next time my angel" and then it was over.

༻༺

I woke up in a cold sweat. I remembered everything that happened. My bed was a mess and my breathing was rapid. I had no idea what happened. I thought I was dreaming. But it felt so real. Like my great-grandfather, Bel, was here, like—like he cruciod me. I still felt pain. My body was aching.

I looked over at the clock and it read 4:37 am. I still had about three hours until I would wake up and I don't think I could go back to sleep. Even if I tried, my mind was running in circles with fear.

"Are you all right?" I heard a whisper and shot my head up. Pansy sat up in her bed, awake, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I just had a bad dream," I answered. Not wanting Pansy to worry, not that I think she would. But it was better than telling her who I had dreamed off. The devil himself who everyone speaks off.

Her only response was an understanding nod and then she lay back down.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My hair a mess, my face dripping with sweat, tears in my eyes. I splashed my face with water and I looked somewhat better. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and went back to bed.

I tossed and turned all night. Unable to fall back to sleep, I gave u. It was half seven, only half an hour earlier than when I'd usually have woken up, so I decided to get ready early, instead of continuing to attempt to fall asleep.

And when I was dressed and looked somewhat decent, I decided to go and sit in the common room instead of waking my Daphne.

Draco's pov

When I walked into the common room the first thing I noticed in the semi-crowded room, was Zelia. She was sleeping, resting her arm on the armrest of the sofa and her head lay atop of it. I was going To continue on my way, I was planning on having a smoke before classes but my curiosity got the best of me.