029

zelia's pov

we found luna, ginny and nevile and filled them in. they wanted to help and of course. we needed all the help we could get. we planned to brake into umbridges office, to use the floo network and transport us to the department of ministry's. although harry seemed pretty hell bent on going alone. nevile, ginny and luna are going to keep guard while me, harry, ron and hermione are going to brake in.

"alohomora" harry said unlocking the door and in we walked.

instantly it stank of coffee and a sweet smell. too sweet. her office was still just as pink with about a hundred frames of cats. ron shut the door behind him. harry went over to the fire place and green flames lit up in it.

"alert the order if you can" harry said

"are you mental? we are going with you" ron said back

"we aren't letting you do this alone!" i said

"it's too dangerous!" harry argued

"when are you going to get into you're head" hermione bent done on the floor with harry "we're in this together!"

"that. you. are."

shit! i turned and saw umbridge stood by the door. she looked pissed but still had a smug smile on her face.

she walked over to us and grabbed harry and pushed him onto a chair.

"and just what do you think you are doing?" she said pointing a finger in his face.

"we weren't doing anything" ron said angrily

"ut! quiet! you three stay there!" we where stood behind her desk while harry was sat in the chair.

she tapped her badge and i instantly knew what that meant. she was getting or squad of arse licks to come and help her. so draco, blaise and daphne will be joining us. fuck! this isn't going to to look good.

she then started to tie harry's arms to the chair with ropes.

"what the fuck are you doing" i said just as goyle, adrian and crabbe walked in

"language girl! hold them and don't let them move"

they did so and adrian walked over to me with a smirk on his face. he grabbed my hands and held them tightly behind my back, definitely going to leave marks on my wrists. crabbe grabbed hermione and did the same. and goyle grabbed ron.

"bet you're enjoying this" i said quietly to adrian

"you bet!" he said into my ear and holding me tighter and bringing his wand to my chin.

a few minutes later later daphne and blaise walked in, holding luna and ginny. as soon as they saw me their face held confusion and worry. they didn't look like they where annoyed. more confused and wanted to know what the hell is going on.

"caught this one helping the weasley girl" draco walked in holding nevile.

he saw me and instantly came over to where me and adrian were stood.

"swap with me, paucey" he said lowly

and they did. i looked at nevile who gave me a small smile and i smiled back. adrian realeased his grip from my hands and i felt dracos cold hands hold my wrist. not tightly at all. i could smell his cologne and i could feel his tall presence from behind me. i looked over at adrian who was roughly holding neville and i instantly felt guilty.

"up to no good! i see" draco whispered in a low whisper that i could just about hear him. i didn't reply as it would make it too obvious.

he started to stroke my wrist with his thumb, where adrian had left marks from holding me.