067

draco's pov

she's not the same anymore. after that night she hasn't been the same. it's breaking me to see her like this. it's been a week and she hasn't said no more than five words. she hasn't gotten out of my bed. hasn't showered. hasn't changed. she's goes to the toilet once a day, and she cries the whole time. she has no energy. no motivation.

she's still in the dress from that night. i have tried so many times to get her to change but she won't. she's barley eaten a thing. i've tried i really have tried. but i just can't get her to do anything.

the only thing she does is sleep and cry. i don't think i've seen her without tears poring done her face.

we go back to hogwarts in two days. i didn't want to go back not with her like this but there are many reasons why we need to go back. the main being i need to complete the task i was given. i told her she can stay here with my mum while i go back but she said nothing, just stared into nothing.

my mother said she thinks it's better if she goes back with me. she said she need to get back in her feet and doing stuff, to heal. and i agree she isn't going to heal or feel any better by laying in bed all day.

i'm caught out of my thoughts when i see her struggle to seat up, holding her belly. i know what this means she need to use the toilet. i quickly rush round to her side of the bed. she's sat up, hair dangling down on her face, stuck to her cheeks from the tears. her makeup is smudge and her face is red.

i wrap my arm around her waist and trying to help her. step by step we walk over to the bathroom. she goes in and i shut the door so she can go.

i stay by the door just in case she falls again. she feel two days ago and i didn't know. she was in the bathroom for 30 minutes and i had no idea. when i went in she was on the floor asleep. ever since i have stayed by her side. after that i truly understood the pain she was in.

she opens the door and walks straight passed me. not even looking at me. saying nothing. she goes back over to the bed.

"please don't get back in bed" i say, a slight murmur.

she ignores me and gets back in bed.

"zelia" i whisper, sadness and anger in my tone.

"at least eat something" i say walking over to her with the tray of food that she hasn't eaten.

she shakes her head as she pulls the cover over her.

i put the tray in the night stand and brush the hair out of her face. she's laying on her side, looking done at nothing. not at me.

"it's breaking my heart seeing you like this" i say a tear falling from my eye.

"it should of been me" she says her voice croaky. i haven't heard her speaks in days.

"don't say that" i croaked "please don't say that"

"i can't live like this" she murmured and for the first time in what felt like forever. she looked at me.

i felt my self fall back slightly. completely broken my her words.

"you won't have too. zelia this pain won't last forever. i'll be here. no matter how long it takes for you to heal" i assured her.

she just looked at me.

"i'm thirsty" she said trying to sit up.

i helped her sit up and bring the glass of water to her dry lips. she took small sips and soon turned to bigger ones. finishing the whole glass.

"thank you" she said.

"of course" i smiled as i kissed her cheek.

this may not seem like it but this gave me hope. she hadn't had that much to drink since before everything.