058

zelia's pov

"are you ready" dumbledore asked me.

utter panic. i felt dizzy and scared. but i had to do this.

"uh i guess"

i assume the only reason why we had to wait until late to do this so no student would see me walking down the corridors. promfey informed me that it will take place in his office.

my body was still a little weak and limp so as i stood up i fell a little. madam promfey quickly helped me up and dumbledore also held me up. we started to walk out of the hospital wing, following snape as he made his way out of the wing.

my hair was a mess, my eyes where puffy and red. i looked like i was slowly dying.

we followed snape out as he opened the large doors. we stepped out and i wuickly heard dracos voice from behind me.

"zelia!!! what- what the hell are you doing to her. where are you taking her" he was yelling at the professors carrying me away.

"go to back to your common room draco" snape said.

"draco!" i weakly called

his face was in utter panic and worrisome screaming from him.

"go draco" dumbledore said

"he comes" i said through the argument. "i'll only do it if he comes" i pleaded to dumbledore.

dumbledore looked at me with pitty but soon gave in "fine"

draco quickly pushed passed snape and ran to me. helping me walk instead of promfey and dumbledore. snape continued to walk as dumbledore and promfey followed.

"what the hell is going on. what do you have to do" draco asked me.

"you'll see" i didn't want to tell him as i knew he wouldn't allow me too. but i had to do it.

"what! what happened to you. i've been so fucking worried"

"i'll explain everything after! i only just woke up today" i explained to him. "when i fainted, just before i saw my father-l"

"what!" he said worriedly

"yes he said he had a christmas present for me, and and i haven't been able to stop seeing him" i explained a little to draco but i'll tell him everything after.

we continued following dumbledore and snape until we arrived at his office.

as soon as i walked in the pills madam promfey must have worn off as i started to hear my fathers voice again. i feel out of dracos grip and on to the floor. my head pounding.

"zelia!!" i heard dracos voice through my fathers whispers.

dumbledore bent down in front of me.

"make him go away" i said weakly

"we will! draco you may want to step outside for this" dumbledore said

"no i'm staying! why why would i want to step outside" he mumbled

"to get her father out of her mind we need to do a spell, a painful spell. it's the only way she will get better"

"what-" draco said and i could tell he was seconds away from crying.

snape then helped me up, while draco stood there in shock and not knowing what to do.

he took me to the center of the office floor and helped me down. there where chains on the floor just like there where the first time i did this. snape strapped my ankles and wrist down. this time it wasn't as tight as my father had down it. i felt a tear fall from my eyes. i looked over at draco who looked completely heartbroken that there was nothing he could do to help.

"zelia im afraid there isn't anything i can do to make this any less painful" dumbledore said.

"i understand" i said

"i will begin then"

snape stood watching and madam promfey stood with sadness on her face. draco on the other hand, had his hands running through his hair and looking very stressed.

dumbledore walked behind me and stood behind me. i could only see the tip of his wand above my head.

i whispered 'i love you' to draco before i shut my eyes.

after about 5 seconds i heard the same whispers my father said when he did the spell on me. only this time it was dumbledore saying the words. i couldn't understand what he was saying, it sounded like a different language.

i felt the same pain i had felt around a year ago. pain immediately coursing through my veins. i tried to hold in my screams for as long as i could but the pain was too much to bare. i let out a heart wrenching scream as the pain flooded through my body.

i gripped my hands on the chains. tightening my grip more and more.

draco's pov

i watched as zelia screamed in pain and there was nothing i could do. it was the most hardest thing to watch. i clenched my fist hard into my palms. my knuckles turning white.

"done" dumbledore said

zelia started to become more relaxed but i could tell she was weak. her hands let go from the chains and her head tilted to the side, facing away from me.

i quickly ran to her side and started stroking her hair out of her face.

snape and dumbledore started to loosen the chains that where around her. i untied the chain around her wrist while snape did the other.

"i- is it over" she weakly said

"yes it's over" i said while tears fell from my eyes.

"i'm tired" her voice was quiet and her eyes starting to shut.

"take her to the hospital wing draco. she needs rest" dumbledore said

"no! i'll take her to my room. i do have my own room" i said

snape and dumbledore looked at each other disagreeing.

"i think that would be better! she has been sleeping in the hospital beds and they aren't comfortable at all!" madam promfey said as she gave me a wink.

"alright alright. but only this night. bring her here to my office as soon as she wakes and is ready" dumbledore said.

"will do!" i said and i picked her up and headed to the common room.

-

i walked into my dorm, it was messy. clothes on the floor and all the sides messy with loose partridge and random bits and bobs. my bed was unmade. it was a kingsize bed with black sheets.

i placed zelia on the bed and brung the covers over her sleeping body.

"i love you draco" she said while her eyes where still shut.

"i love you too" i relied kissing her forehead.

i watched as she drifted of into a sleep. i wasn't going to sleep until she was sound asleep.
i took my shirt off and got under the covers with her. facing each other only her eyes where shut and mine where open watching as she drifted away into a sleep.