055

zelia's pov

a few days have passed and the christmas break is getting closer. i am exited to spend christmas with draco and i'm so thankful he is letting me. having spent the day in boring classes, me and draco decided to go to the room of requirement for a bit. not just to work on the cabinet but to have some alone time.

on our walk there draco brung up something..

"so i've been meaning to ask you"

"oh yeah..what is it" i asked

"do you remember when me and potter where fighting in the bathroom"

"unfortunately yes...why?"

"i saw you talking to him before, in the great hall and it's been pissing me off ever since. what was he talking to you about"

"he was trying to persuade me that you are a death eater" i said the last part quietly "he was 100% percent sure that you where. he was trying to get me to look at you're arm for him and all this other stupid shit"

"fucking prick! you should have told me that he was bothering you!"

"he wasn't bothering me but it did start to get quite annoying. i just thought he was trying to get me to hate you or something"

"that didn't work did it" he laughed

"not one bit" i smiled back and he swung his arm around my shoulder, kissing me on my forehead.

"so you didn't believe him then" he asked

"no! why would i believe something that he said about you if it didn't come from you?" i asked him.

this caused a smile to appear on his lips.

"i trust you, draco"

he suddenly looked a little said.

"i should have told you sooner"

"why didn't you" i asked curiously.

"it wasn't that i didn't trust you! it was because i was scared of what might happen to us or worse what could happen to you"

"nothing will happen to us!" i promised him, i couldn't promise that nothing would happen to me because i know that i'd put myself in danger to help or protect draco.

as soon as we arrived i laid down on the couch exhausted and let out a tiring sigh as i did so.

"long day, love" he said walking over to the cabinet.

"a very long day" i responded.

"me too" he said turning back around to the cabinet.

i got up from the sofa and walked over to him.

"how far are we to finishing" i questioned

"we are close but i don't think it works yet" he sighed "let me try something"

he walked over to his bag and was looking for something. i waited curiously to see what he was going to pull out.

he pulled out a green apple and threw it in the air and caught it. he gestured it towards me and said...

"let's see if borgin is hungry"

i laughed in response.

he placed the apple inside the cabinet and closed the door.

he looked at me nervously.

we waited awkwardly for about a minute.

"do you think it's vanished?" i asked draco.