065

zelia's pov

draco and i have been relaxing and pretty much doing nothing all day. the party start at 8pm and it's around 6pm. i decided to start getting ready, exited to wear my dress.

i stepped in to the bathroom with everything i needed to get ready. i started by taking a shower. i used my favourite vanilla body scrub along with draco coconut shampoo and conditioner. once i got out i used a charm to dry my hair. i slipped into the short, red dress which showed my curves off amazingly. the dresses tugged my body perfectly. a slit down the thigh.

i started my make up by added a small amount of tinted moisturiser so my freckles could show. i next added some blush and contour. i did i winged eye with silver sparkly highlight in the corners of my eyes. i next brushed up my eye brows. happy with the way i looked i moved onto my hair. my added more curls to the end of my hair. nothing special.

i slipped on my black heels and admired my self in the mirror. playing with my hair i smirked to my self.

__

why you? you didn't deserve this!
cried into her chest.
her unconscious body

__

tonight will be a good night. i thought to myself.

i walked out of the bathroom and immediately dracos eyes where on mine. scanning my body and admiring me.

he also had gotten ready. a more out together suit, instead of his everyday suit. instead of a black turtle neck he wore a black shirt. his air was brushed out and not as messy but still flopped over his face.

very very handsome!

we locked eyes for a minute or two before he walked towards me. kissing me the second he got close enough.

"someone's going to die if they look at you the wrong way" said draco deeply.

a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"you look ravishing" draco whispered and his words sent shivers down my spine.

"as do you, mr malfoy" i bit my lips.

"i can't wait to rip that little dress from you're body later"

"always such the gentleman" i teased

"and don't you know it"

we walked down the hall of the malfoy manor together, making our way to the door. narcissa waiting clutching her purse. she smiled when she saw the two of us walking down the stairs.

"you look beautiful mother" draco kindly said to his mother.

"very handsome you're self draco" she said and then turned to me.

"oh my. zelia! you look absolutely stunning"

"as do you, narcissa" i smiled.

we grabbed a hold of each other's hands and disaparated. i felt my feet land on stone floors. we landed just out side a tall skyscraper in central london. we walked out from the alley way, into the crowd muggles.

i felt dracos hand grab mine as we walked through. we walked to the entrance of the lit up sky scrapper. i looked up admiring the tall building.

narcissa showed the man just outside the door and said "malfoy". the man nodded at opened the doors for us. we walked in to the building, it looked lik a hotel lobby. the front desk in the middle and two grand stair cases either side. dark marble floors, tall ceilings with huge sparkling chandeliers hanging. it looked expensive and smelled like rich wine and cocktails.