031

zelia's pov

we all stood up from the ground, brushing the dirt of off us.

"department of mystery's" ron says "they got that bit right didn't they" he laughs

causing a smile to appear on my face, no one else got the joke or took no notice. i rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

i looked around where we where. i had no idea where we where. i looked around and saw a stone archway and stones seats in the room, and that's when i realised where we where. it was a death chamber. i had read about it in a few books at the manor. it separates the living and the dead, it was like a portal, linking the two worlds. loud whispers can be heard from it, i always believed that the dead are begging for help from the living, or warning us. but it's said that it's the dead whispering to their loved ones.

"the voices" harry says "can you tell what they are saying?"

"there aren't any voices harry!" hermione says "let's get out of here" she says as i walk past her towards the archway.

"i hear them too" luna says walking towards harry

"it's a death chamber" i said now stood next to harry "the whispers are dead loved ones trying to talk to you" i looked at harry as he realised who may be the whispers and he gave me a small smile which i returned.

"harry! i don't like this! can we leave" hermione begged.

i suddenly look behind and see the death eaters are returning "harry" i say as he turns around and sees the death eaters.

"get behind me" he yells and we all do so pointing our wands up, but before we could do anything a swarm of black smoke surrounds us. i feel my body lift from the ground. similar to the feeling of araparating.

i land, to see that i'm being held in a tight grip by a bearded man, his arm around my neck, gripping it tight so i can just about breath. in his over hand he is holding his wand, piercing it into the cheek. he's face is close to mine and he does a low evil laugh in my ear. as i look to see harry looking at me and around at everyone else who is being held by other death eaters.

i see lucius walking up to harry, whom is still holding the prophecy.

lucius laughs as he approaches harry

"did you actually believe, were you truly naive enough to think that, children stood a chance us"

he walked past harry to stand opposite him. "i'll make this simple for you, potter. give me the prophecy, now. or watch you're friends die" he smirked

harry looked over at us and i shook my head slightly, which said don't give it too him.

"don't give it to him harry" neville shouted who is being held my bellatrix

"ssh" bellatrix said as she slapped her wand on his neck.

harry looks back at lucius and he slowly hands the prophecy to lucius, who has the most evil grin on his face and he holds the prophecy in his hand. just as i thought it was over a sworm of light comes down, kind of like how the death eaters did but i didn't feel afraid when i saw it.

a tall bearded man approaches them from behind lucius, lucius turns around..

"get away from my god son" the man says lowly. and then he punched lucius straight across the face.