059

draco's pov

i woke up before zelia. i would usually wake up at this time anyway. it's a saturday morning at 9:26am. zelia has been sleeping with out moving at all. i didn't have to check her breathing a few times as i was scared she was dead.

i watch as she sleeps, she looks so peaceful and cosy. it's making my heart melt just looking at her. it's crazy to think that i have her. i mean i never thought i'd be able to love someone let alone a girl. but i'm so happy that i met her.

she moves a little l, slowly starting to wake up.

"are you watching me sleep" her voice is croaky from having just woke up.

"no" i say guilty

she opens her eyes and looks at me and a smile comes to my face.

"yes you are" she smiles

"can't help my self" i respond.

"how are you feeling" i ask her

"better! i actually feel really good" she smiles sitting up.

"good! i went insane not knowing what happened to you"

"did they not tell you anything or let you see me" she asks

"nope" i say annoyed "i tried everything to get in the stupid hospital wing"

"i'm sorry" she says

"don't be" i say "it's not your fault! i'm glad that you are here with me"

zelia's pov

i look around realising where i am. oh my god! i slept in dracos room.

"wait...i'm in you're room" i say

"oh yeah. so you are" he says sarcastically

"i don't think i've ever been in your room" i say smiling

"shame it was under different circumstances" he smirks.

i bite my lip "yeah........ a shame"

he lent down towards my face, placing his hand on my cheek and he kissed me softly. i kissed him back with a bit more passion. running my hands through his which i knew he loved.

"i missed you" he says through the kiss

"i'm here now" i say back

we continued kissing. slowly getting me passionate. draco already had his top off so that was a plus.

i moved my hands to his back and started running my finger up and down his back. one of his arms where resting on the pillow next to me, his muscles showing right next to my face. his over hand slowly went from my cheek to my neck squeezing it just the right amount.

before we could get to carried away he broke the kiss, his body still on top of mine.

"let's save this until later" he said

i sighed "okay.....i'm sweaty and gross anyway"

"you can use my shower if you like"

"okay" i smiled

he got off me and took me to the shower. he showed me how to work it and where all the shampoo and conditioner where. coconut of course and green mint body wash.

"okay" i said

he looked at me a bit awkwardly. i could tell his never had to do something like this. is he blushing!!! cute.