071

*TW references of overdose, drug use and references of suicide.

Zelia's pov

"It was me who brung you back" Adrian repeated.

"You what," Draco asked angrily.

Adrian walked into our dorm. Daphne looked back at me, wide eyes and opened mouth.

"Do you want me to repeat myself again, Malfoy? I brought Zelia back" Adrian said again.

"What do you mean you brought her back? Back from where?" Blaise asked now stepping in.

Draco pushed passed Blaise and stormed over to Adrian and grabbed his shirt collar. "If you laid a finger on her. I sware- I SWARE-"

"oh don't act like you care now, Draco" I sighed. I'm too high for this shit.

Draco let go of Adrian roughly and turned to me. "I do care" he murmured in a more sad tone.

"Oh yeah? Is that why I found her collapsed from overdose in the astronomy tower?" Adrian snapped.

"What," Daphne said as she turned to face me.

"Zelia? What the hell happened last night" Blaise asked with teary eyes.

Draco looked at me with guilt and worrisome.

"I couldn't take it anymore," I said as I looked Draco dead in the eyes. "I couldn't take it"

flashback

I walked to the astronomy tower, sniffing more and more. I'm surprised I'm still able to walk. I struggled as I waved side to side as I walked up the stairs. Everything was spinning.

I walked to the railing and looked over the edge. Viewing the black lake, the trees and courtyard. Everything hit me at once. How fucked my life is. How it's turned to shit and will only continue to get worse. My father will kill me, no doubt about that. So why didn't I just do it for him? I've lost Draco, I've lost everything.

I cried and cried as I pulled out the bag of cocaine. Used a spell to put them it in lines and the astronomy tower floor. I pulled the piece of partridge and rolled it up.

And then I sniffed. Each line. I could feel myself slowly going.

Slowly disappearing.

My surroundings going.

And then I fell back.

My vision slowly blurring, tears falling from my eyes as I looked at the night sky.

It's beautiful.

My last thought was-who's going to find me?

Adrian's pov

I needed to get away from a pansy. just for a few minutes. So I decided to go where I usually go. The astronomy tower. I walked up the steps and into-

"What the fuck" I mumbled as I saw Zelia unconscious on the floor.

I walked over to her and saw lines of some sort of drug. looks like cocaine. I bent down and checked for her pulse. There was a slight pulse but barley.

"Fuck!"

What do I do?

I grabbed my water and splashed some onto her face. Her eyes moved slightly.

"Zelia?"

"Can you hear me"

Fuck.

I lifted her chest. her head falling forward. I lifted her head and put my fingers down her throat.