093

Zelia's pov

"Oh, I won't be the one to kill her you will" my father snarled at Draco as he had him pinned on the floor.

I was lying on the ground with agonising pain in my stomach. My eyes weakly fluttered open. I tried to sit up but it hurt so much. I used my arms to push myself up.

"What," Draco said.

"You are going to kill her" my father spat.

"Yeah, sure" Draco laughed.

"Do you think this is funny" Karl snarled "you won't be laughing when you kill her"

"Why are you doing this," I asked.

"Because of you. You made me do this. You made me kill your mother and you are making me do it" Karl yelled.

He let go of Draco and walked towards me. He sat me up against the wall. I noticed Draco roll over and spit out a mouthful of blood. He looked at me and began making his way towards me. My father paced up and down the room.

"Allow me to explain myself" he began "it's very simple really. First I'm going to use the imperius curse on Malfoy. And next, he will kill you" he turned around and grinned at the two of us.

"You won't be able too" Draco snarled.

"Oh yes I will" Karl grinned and then whistled.

Two other men in long black cloaks walked in. They walked straight towards Draco and me. They grabbed Draco by his arms and pulled him two his feet. Draco put up a good fight but he was weak and the men were much stronger and bigger. They pinned him on the floor holding his arms and legs down. Still, he tried his best to fight but it was no use.

"Please don't do this" I cried "I'm begging you"

"Too late for forgiveness," my father snarled. I watched as the two ben struggled to hold Draco down. My father knelt by Draco's head. Slowly Draco stopped fighting. I felt so helpless. All I could do was watch.

Draco turned his bloody and bruised head towards me "kill me" he mumbled "just kill me"

I shook my head. He was about to say something until my father yelled...

"IMPERIO"

Dracos body relaxed. He was no longer fighting the men.

"No..." I murmured.

The two men released their grip on Draco and my father smiled down at Draco. The men left the room. Draco just laid there. No emotion on his face. Nothing. He was gone.

"Sit up," my father demanded and Draco sat up.

"I like this" my father laughed as he walked in front of Draco.

"Look at her" my father gestured to me. Dracos head turned and looked at me. He stared into my eyes with no emotion.

"Kill her" my father groweld "don't stop until she is dead"

Draco stood up. He had no wand but he had picked up a knife from the bag of weapons my father had. My father walked towards me and knelt beside me. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"When you take your last breath remember that this is all your fault" that's the last thing he said to me before walking out of the room he didn't shut the door. Maybe I could escape.

"Draco," I said.

Draco just stood in the middle of the room. Holding a long sharp knife in his hand. He tilted his head to the side.

Suddenly, he charged at me. I quickly stood and moved to the side. Draco had slashed the knife against the wall right where I was sat.

He began walking towards me.

"Draco it's me" I tried to talk to him but he kept getting closer. "Please Draco"

He lunged forward and slashed the knife towards me. I wasn't quick enough to move out of the way and the knife and slashed a deep cut on my arm. Draco still held no emotion on his face.

He came at me again and grabbed me, pinning me on the floor. His hands wrapped around my throat. I looked up at him. I could talk. Couldn't breathe. I refuse to let this be how our story ends. I refuse to allow my father to do this to us.
I looked to the side and noticed the taser on the floor. I tried to reach for it. I couldn't but I didn't give up. As it became harder to breathe I kept trying.

Finally, I grabbed it and I pressed it against Draco's side.

He let go of my throat and I gasped for air. I immediately sat up and saw Draco on the floor in pain. I stood and made a run for the door. I ran down the corridors. I had no idea where to go but I kept running. I looked back and saw Draco sprinting after me.

I had made my way to the roof. I looked around. The sky was dark and foggy. In the distance, I could see Hogwarts. But it was on fire. I cursed under my breath as I realised the war had begun at Hogwarts.

The door to the roof swung open and I saw Draco storm out of it. My hair blew around in the wind. I looked around to see if there was anywhere to run to. There was nowhere. Draco came walking towards me again. He still had the knife in his hand I took a few steps back.

"Draco" I tried to talk to him again but it was no use. I couldn't take any more steps back. I was two steps away from the edge of the roof. As tears fell from my eyes It hit me that this was most likely going to be my last minutes alive. Draco walked towards me. He stopped just in front of me. Looking at me as he towered over me. His breathing was rapid and I tried to see if there was anything left of him in his eyes but there wasn't.

I placed a hand on the side of his face "it's okay" I whispered "its okay, Draco"

"I love you" I cried.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I looked down and saw the blade of the knife pushed deep inside of me. I looked back at Draco, still, there was nothing. As I felt the blood leaving my body I looked into his eyes. I wanted the last thing I saw to be Draco.

"I forgive you" I cried "I love you"

As I stared into his eyes I saw his eyes start to tear. His pupils moved side to side and the light I once saw in his eyes came back.

He pulled the knife from my body and I fell to the ground.

As the life left my body I saw Draco fall to my side through my blurry vision.

"No" he yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3