074

Zelia's pov

After last night I knew I had to tell Draco what happened, about Voldemort and my father. I didn't want to add stress to him, from his task. But I knew if I didn't tell him then he'd get annoyed with me. I want to do everything to prevent any more arguments between us too. I and Draco are meeting in the room of requirement soon so ill tell him then.

"Hey," I said as I stepped into the room of requirement.

Draco walked over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "Hey"

"Everything okay," I asked noticing he seemed annoyed.

"Yeah. Fine. It's just this stupid fucking cabinet, won't fix."

"I'm here to help, let me try," I said as I walked over to the cabinet. I noticed a little bird sitting in a cage. "How come there's a bird," I asked as I bent down and put my finger on the bars, as the bird nudge my finger with its beak.

"I was going to use it instead of an apple"

"Oh. Okay"

I stood up and uttered the words "Harmonia Nectere Passus"

Draco walked over to the cage and grabbed the bird from inside. He opened the doors of the vanishing cabinet and placed the small white bird inside. He shut the door and repeated the words "Harmonia Nectere Passus".

He looked at me with anxious eyes.

"Do you think it worked?" I asked.

"Let's find out," he said and opened the doors. He sighed in doing so. "FUCK!" he yelled in rage as he threw his fists against the wall.

"Draco!" I yelled as I grabbed his now bleeding fist. As I did so I looked into the cabinet. And saw the bird now dead "oh" I said sadly.

"Its never going to fucking fix," he said annoyed.

"It will! Maybe we should go back to using apples" I suggested, "and maybe you should find another way to take out your anger" I said as I held his bleeding hand.

"I can think of a few ways" I looked up from his hand and he was looking right into my eyes with lust. I smirked knowing what he was suggesting.

With his free hand, he gripped my hair tightly causing me to gasp as he did so. This caused a smirk to grow on my lips and then he grinned knowing I enjoyed it. Seconds letter he slammed his lips onto mine. Every second the kiss growing with more need and desire.

He slammed me up against the cabinet causing it to wobble a little. I ripped his black button-up shirt from his body as he listed mine over my head. Slamming his lips back on mine. Trailing kisses on my jaw and my neck, leaving marks.

I started to unbuckle his pants feeling his hard dick. He lifted me so I was straddling his waist. Ge pulled up my skirt revealing more of my bare thighs and my red lacey underwear. He moved them aside and teased my entrance with his tip.

"Please. Draco" I begged.

"I fucking love it when you beg" he snarled.

I looked him dead in the eyes. "Please, Draco. Fuck me-"

His lips smirked as he pulled my hip down onto his dick. His full length entering me. A mixture of pain and pleasure fueling inside of me. A loud moan escaped my mouth.

"Fuck" he growled as he slammed his hand down next to my face.

I gripped my hands him his hair holding me in position as he pushed inside me. He led his head down, leaning on my face. I gasped as I bite his ear. Causing him to moan out loud. He kissed the side of my face as we both made our way to each other lips.

"Your so fucking perfect" he murdered.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he replied as he sped up.

I moaned out loudly as the feeling in my lower stomach heightened.

"Fuck" I moaned "Draco-"

"Cum for me" he growled as he gripped my hair, lifted my face to look at him "look me in the eyes as you cum"

As soon as he said that I felt my orgasm unleash. Intense satisfaction. Fuck this felt so good. I felt hot liquid feel inside me as he came in me.

Slowly our breathing got louder and heavier as we both finished. His thrusts came to an end as he took me other to the sofa placing me down as he crawled next to me. I rested my head on his chest and my leg of his lower abdomen.

"Feel better," I asked.

"Much" he replied as he kissed my forehead.

~

A few minutes passed and I remembered what I needed to tell him.

"Draco"

"Mhm"

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" he asked concerned.

I sat up rested my hands on his bare muscular chest, facing him.

"Yesterday, I spoke to Harry"

"About"

"I was getting to that part" I sighed. "The night of new year's eve, something happened to him, well he saw something" Draco's face grew more and more worried as I spoke. "He had a vision of the dark lord. He was meeting with my father."

"He what!" Draco gasped.

"The dark lord knew about what my father did that night, and he mentioned us. He said that I needed to remain alive as I was important in helping you. Somehow he knows about us"

"But- How?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "He wants my father to help him win the war. If my father does this then the dark lord will help my father with his revenge on me"

"I won't let that happen! I don't care what I have to do. We'll run. I'll run with you forever if that's what it takes to keep you safe"

I kissed Draco in response. "I love you so much Draco," I said as an uncontrollable tear fell from my cheek.

He quickly wiped it away "I love you too Zelia"

I smiled. "That's not even everything that happened- my father bowed down to the dark lord after receiving the dark mark"

Draco's eyes widened "fuck"

"Yeah-"

"How do you know this is what Potter saw," he asked.

"He showed me. He took me to Dumbledore's office and he used something called a Pensieve. It was like I was harry feeling and seeing everything that harsh felt and saw"

"Should I be concerned" Draco teased.

"No, you fool" I laughed.

I stopped laughing and said "are you scared"

"Not really. I'm scared ill loose you, that something might happen to you." Draco responded. "Are you?"

"Very"

"Don't be. Not while I'm around!" Draco said.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3