021

zelias father, just incase u forgot :)

Zelia's pov

After I finished getting ready I opened my door and prepared myself for the evening that I was about to have. We never have family dinners. When I was younger I would eat alone, occasionally my mother would join me. It was very rare we all had dinner together.

I walked down the long corridors, making my way to the dining room. My bare feet tapping on the old wooden floors as I did so. My long brown hair flowing down my back and my dress sitting perfectly on my body.

I walked around the door and saw my mother and my father sat at the table. My father was sat at the end, my mother to the right of him with a smile on her face. He pats his hand on the table to the left of him gesturing me to sit. I walked over to sit. The table was long. It was able to sit around 26 people.

"Sleep well" my father asked with a smirk.

I simply sighed.

"You slept long enough, didn't ya"

"Stop it karl! let's have a nice dinner shall we" my mother said.

I laughed shaking my head knowing that that won't happen. Ever.

"Tell me darling. How's hogwarts? Did you make any friends" father said.

"It's good and yes, I made a few"

"Tell me their last names!" he asked. I didn't dare mention anyone like Harry or Ron because I knew he would lose it.

"Zabini, Malfoy and uhh Greengrass"

"Lovely! Making friends with the right people I see!" he said while gesturing to the house elf's to bring in dinner.

"What about the famous Harry Potter" I up in shock. "Have you seen him around"

"Yeah I. I've seen him in the corridors a few times"

He stayed quite.

"Other than that. No" I lied.

"Good"

The house elf's started to bring out dinner. It was a classic roast dinner. I smiled at the house-elf knowing that my father treated them poorly. I never did.

We started to eat. In silence for around 10 minutes. This was so awkward but I ate quickly so this would end.

"Ahh that reminds me!" my father said while whipping his mouth with a napkin "the Notts are having a Christmas party tomorrow night. Do you know their son Theodore?"

"Yes"

"Wonderful! They have invited us! And we are going"

Great! Usually, some pureblood family will have a Christmas party every year on Christmas eve. I don't usually go but guess I'm going this year. I couldn't help but hope the Malfoys will be there so I can see Draco and ask him about last Friday night. And how he kissed me.

"Do you have a dress?" my mother asked me.

"Yeah I should do" I have about 50 un-worn dresses so yeah i definitely do.

"I will expect you to look presentable! Important wizards will be there and we need to remain superior, above them all"

I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah"

He slammed his hand down on the table, cause plates and cups to bounce up slightly.

"Karl" my mother yelled.

"Don't roll your eyes at me girl"

"Sorry father" I gulped.

"Go! Go to your room!" he said.

Without a word, I walked out.

Finally.

~

I spent the rest of the night in my room. I spent it stroking Tia and reading. The usual. It was around seven and I've had enough of sitting in my room so I took the opportunity to go on a walk. I went to my treehouse of course.

When I got there I lit the lantern and I sat there looking at the midnight stars. a single tear fell from my eyes. Thinking about everything. How fucked my life can seem at times. how lonely being home makes me feel. I began to miss Hogwarts. I was happy there. of course, there were a few parts I hated but I was happy. Daphne made me feel like I wasn't alone. Blaise always made me laugh. Harry Hermione and ron and the rest of DA made me feel strong and happy. And Draco, Draco made me feel everything. I wanted him bad! Being away from him is killing me. I know I push my feelings towards him away but it's because I'm. Scared.

I've never felt the way he makes me feel. He makes me feel loved! Cared for. Free. And safe. but i won't let my emotions show. How hard that may be. I'm just not ready and I'm scared of what we might be. Where that will lead us.
fear of the unknown I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3

insta & tiktok @90swh0r_3