057

zelia's pov

i fluttered my eyes open, seeing a bright light above my head. i put my hand in front of my face to block the light.

i looked down to the end of my bed and saw my father stood there.

immediately jumped up from the bed gasping.

"zelia! my dear! you're alright you're alright" i heard a sweet kind voice next to me. madam promfey walked over to me.

i looked at the end on my bed again to see that my father was gone.
my breathing was fast and rapid while i tried to calm my self down.

"what's going on- why. why i'm i here" i asked confused.

"what do you remember zelia" promfey asked me.

"uh i- i was walking into the hall when i- when i saw my father. it felt so real i was so scared" i said as tears started to fall from my eyes

"okay. i'll get dumbledore"

"why dumbledore?" i asked

"i'll let him explain" she said as she left the hospital wing leaving me alone in the large room.

what the hell is going on?

i looked around the room when i heard a voice.

"zelia" the voice said over and over.

"you will pay" the voice kept saying.

my body started to shake and more tears started to fall from my eyes. i felt like i was going crazy.

"zellia" the voice laughed

over

and

over

again

i bring my knees to my chest and buried my head in my knees.

"go away" i yelled

"GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY"

i kept yelling but the voice wasn't going away.

Authors POV

dumbledore walked in with snape and madame promfey. they quickly sped up when they saw zelia in utter panic. she was rocking back and forth on the bed. her head buried in her knees screaming go away over and over again.

snape and dumbledore gave each other a worried look as they walked over to her.

"zelia" dumbledore said

no response

"zelia" he said again, touching her shoulder.

zelia quickly jumped and looked up at dumbledore. her face red and tears flooded down her face.

"make him go away" she cried

"who" snape asked

"my father" she stuttered

dumbledore cast a calming spell on zelia who in result quickly calmed down again.

zelia's pov

his voice quickly faded away and my body felt much more calmed. the tears stopped falling and my mind felt normal again but i was still confused as to why i was here.

"finally you are awake" dumbledore said

"finally?" i asked confused

"yes you have been here for about a week"