033

Zelia's pov

My eyes blinked open, seeing light. I blinked and my vision started to come back and I started to see the ceiling. I slowly turned my head revealing I was in the hospital wing. I started to sit up when I saw Draco, his arms resting in his knees and hands in his face. he then noticed me sitting up.

"Zelia!" he stood up "oh thank merlin!"

"Why I'm I here," I asked confused.

"You hurt you're head," he said as he brushed my hair behind my ear slowly. We caught eyes for a moment before he snapped back to reality.

"You're an idiot! Why the fuck did you go with them! You should have stayed!" he said angrily.

"I wasn't going to let Harry go alone!" I said.

"But he wouldn't have been alone! He had his other friends"

"I'm sorry!" I say in a slightly angry tone. He turned around brushing the back of his hair.

"Anyway! Last time I checked it's none of you're business," I said bitterly and this caused him to turn back around.

"Wanna say that again?"

"It's. None. Of you're. Fucking business" I said slightly smirking at the end.

He let out a small laugh "Careful Zelia! That little attitude of yours might have consequences"

"Suck a dick" I replied.

"Okay, now you're just turning me on," he said but before I could reply Promfey walked in.

Draco looked and me with a smirk grown on his face.

"Ahh, Zelia! You are awake! How are you feeling" she asked.

"Much better, thank you" I smiled.

"Good! You can leave after you have taken this" she held out a small potion bottle. "I must warn you it taste horrible"

"I'll see you later," Draco said and he walked out of the hospital wing.

Before I could say anything he was already gone. I took the potion from Promfey and drank it.

"Merlin!" I said covering my mouth in disgust "that's is awful"

"It'll make you feel better though! You can leave now" she smiled.

I stepped out of the bed and I headed out of the hospital wing, heading towards the common room.

"Oh my goodness!" I heard a familiar sweet voice from behind me. I turned around and Hermione crashed into me.

"How are you!" she asked

"I'm good!"

"Gave us quite the scare Zelia, when you passed out on to us," ron said also pulling me into a hug.

"Fuck I'm so sorry," I said embarrassed.

"Don't apologise, Zelia! We did come and see you but Malfoy kept yelling at us and wouldn't let us in the hospital wing" Harry said

"Really?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, bloody hell it's like he fancy's you" ron laughed.

In return, I awkwardly laughed along with them.

"Well anyways I should get going," I said.

"Okay! Well if we don't see you tomorrow, I hope you have a good summer" Hermione said

"Thank you! You too" I smiled at them all and turned to walk to the common room. Remembering that tomorrow is the end of the year and we leave Hogwarts. I couldn't help but feel scared to go back home especially now that my father could know that I was at the department of mysteries.

~

As I stepped into the common room I saw pansy and Adrian sat on the sofa. They looked at me as I continued my way up to the girl's dormitories.

I opened the door and Daphne immediately crashed into me hugging me.

"woooahhh," I said.

"I'm sorry! I was so fucking worried!" she said releasing me.

"I'm fine now!" I said heading to sit on my bed.

"Girl, you have some explaining to do!" she said sitting next to me.

I sighed "I couldn't not go!"

"Why," she asked

"because they are my friends also! And harry helped me with my problems so I owed him. I couldn't let him save his godfather alone" I said.

"But you didn't save him," she said and I looked at her.

"Daphne! We tried! Bellatrix killed him just as we thought it was other"

"Bellatrix!!" she yelled.

"Daph! Be quiet," I said "and yes"

"Isn't you're a mum like friends with her"

"Yeah, she is!" I sighed falling back on to my pillow "I hadn't seen her since I was young but she somehow recognised me"

"Shit! What did she say" Daphne crossed her legs like I was spilling some major tea.

"Not much really" I replied trying t change the subject I said, "Lucius Malfoy is a dick!"

She laughed "yes Draco has daddy issues that's for sure!"

I laughe.

"Speaking of Draco," she said "he went ballistic when he found out what happened to you! I don't think I've ever seen him so angry"

"Really!"

"Merlin yes! He wouldn't leave the hospital wing until you woke up"

"Well he didn't seem too happy when I woke up" I laughed slightly.

"He cares about you! He just has a weird way of showing it"

"Well" I sighed "I need a bloody shower" and I walked towards the bathroom not wanting to hear any more about Draco.

"Hurry up girl! We gotta pack"

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3