026

Zelia's pov

I walked back to the common room this morning around 8:30 am so I knew everyone would be in the common room. I didn't really care though. I spent all last night thinking and I decided, it's not my fault! They hate me without even knowing the full story.

They assume I'm choosing harry and everyone over them! I'm not, harry was simply there for me that's all. They didn't bother asking me my side of the story and daphne didn't even let me explain. So until they can apologise, I'm going to be the bad bitch that I am and not give a fuck what they think.

I walked into the common room. They were all sat on the sofa. They all looked my way as I walked in.

Still staring. All eyes were on me.

I wasn't going to say anything but my anger got the best of me.

"What the fuck are you looking at" I turned around. Blaise kind of gave me a half-smile. Daphne rolled her eyes. Pansy laughed and draco. Draco just looked at me.

I laughed and went up to get changed. I got changed as quick as I could and went back downstairs to the common room. Once again all their eyes were on me.

I decided to ignore them this time but pansy had other ideas.

"Why has she even put in slytherin? She should have been placed in gryffindor with her other bum fucks" she said quietly so I wouldn't hear, but I heard.

I turned on my heel and walked other to her.

"Keep my name out of you're mouth parkinson"

"No," she said.

The nerve of her! I sware.

"Just leave it, pansy," blaise said.

"No! She thinks she's so cool because of her name! And no one can talk about her 'name' she doesn't own this school" she then looked at me "Not everyone wants to be you, zelia"

"Not everyone can be" I smiled at her and walked out.

Draco's pov

Shit! She really said that! Pansy seriously thought she could back talk her and get away with it. This is why I like her. She knows how to stand up for her self. Fuck I'm so annoyed at her though why did she have to join harry and everyone. I wanted to talk to her but god I'm so angry.

Out of all people why harry.

"You know I feel like there's more to this than we are thinking," blaise said.

"What do you mean," daphne asked.

"Well we never really let zelia explain," he said.

"You think she has a good reason," pansy said in her usual high pitched voice.

"Yes actually, I do," blaise said, "I think we should let her explain her self"

"I agree," I said.

"She better have a good reason," daphne said.

"Seriously?" pansy said.

"Shut. Up. Parkinson" I said now getting annoyed with her voice in my ears.

~

All day, throughout the lessons I couldn't help but look at zelia. She looked different. Sad. I really do hope that she has a good reason to why she would betray us like that. She hasn't said much all day. She's been quiet in every lesson. I want to talk to her but I can't.

After the last lesson, I was walking behind her, when umbridge stopped her.

"Ah zelia, your detention should be starting in ten minutes. Might as well come with me" she said to her "You will be familiar with the punishment you all will be receiving"