054

draco's pov

i'm sat across from zelia at lunch. admiring her beauty. the way she smiles at me every now and then. they way she laughs with daphne and blaise. the way her hair hangs so freely on her shoulders. the way her eyes glisten in the light. they way her skin shines and the way her smile can make me feel so much love.

i never realised i could feel this way about someone.

a girl who has turned my world upside down and has made me feel so many emotions in the little over a year i've known her. i'm not the best person there is but i try to be for her.

i asked her to stay with me over christmas. i know she hasn't got anywhere to go or no home anymore. which only makes my heart brake. i just want her to be happy. fuck whatever i feel! i'm happy anyway if she's happy. she deserves the world. when i first met her. people where afraid of her. just because of her father and her family history. there was rumours about her, which made people afraid. but she's the opposite.

she's just broken. the way she was bought up, with little love and happiness. a prick for a father and no childhood. having to grow up in a toxic household. with nothing but everyone around you telling her complete rubbish about the wizarding world. how pure bloods are better than everyone else.

i find my self relating to that. it's how i was bought up. and i know what it was like. and hate that she also had to feel that way.

i'm going to make it my life's mission to see that she's happy and loved for as long i live.

- - -

few days later
zelia's pov

i felt happier knowing that i have somewhere to stay over christmas. it's just going to be me and his mother as his father is still is azkaban. which i'm happy about since i know lucius is a friend of my fathers.

anyway i'm walking from transfiguration to the common room after a king day of classes.

"hey zelia! wait up" i heard harry's voice from behind me.

i have been avoiding him since what happened with draco and him in the bathroom. i'm annoyed at him for hurting draco. almost killing him in fact.

"oh yellow harry" i said simply as i stopped walking in the corridor.

"hi" he said awkwardly "i've been meaning to talk to you about what happened. i am sorry for what i did. i guess my anger took the best of me and i-"

i cut him off "harry is obvious that it wasn't by mistake! you've always hated him and have such an issue with him, when if you'd just get to know him you'll see his not the person you make him out to be"

"zelia" he sighed "his a death eater for merlins sake"

shit! he is but he can't know that and he can't know that i know too.

"stop being so ridiculous" i spat

"i'm not! did you look at his arm"

"yes actually"

"and?"

"his not! there was no mark at all"

"wait! are you sure...but-" he suddenly looked really confused. he was sure that draco was a death eater and he wasn't wrong but if harry finds out he will turn draco in and i won't let that happen.

"i'm sure harry! just forget about these silly thoughts! i'm sure you have other things to be worrying about rather than draco!"

just as i said that i saw draco turn the corner with blaise at his side.