019

Zelia's pov

When we got home last night, my father sent me straight to my room and told me not to leave until he said. I obeyed out of fear and went to my room, still confused about everything that happened. It all happened so quick.

I wasn't able to get any sleep, it's currently 10:47 am and I've been sat on my bed stroking tia. I haven't showered, unpacked or done anything useful. I can't. I'm still worried about everyone. are they hurt? Did anyone get killed? are those men gone? So many questions have been running through my mind. Although I was able to get changed out of my dress and I put on some shorts and a tight-fitting tank top.

My father didn't even allow me to see my mother and he hasn't even mentioned her at all. The last I heard from them was the letter my mother sent to me, she said she will let me know when it's safe for me to come home, but she never sent a letter. So is it even safe for me to be here? I'm I supposed to be here?

I also was thinking about when Draco kissed me out of nowhere and walked away without saying a word. why? Was all that was running through my mind. All I wanted to do was run into his arms. Struggling to keep Draco out of my mind. I don't know how long I can hold these feelings back. What will it be like after the Christmas holidays? Two weeks without seeing him or any of my friends for that matter. Two weeks without knowing a thing about anyone.

I decided to pull out my cigarettes and smoke to clear my head. I sat on my window ledge and pulled the cigarette to my lips and light it. I inhaled and breathed out all the stress. Not that it worked but it made me feel a little calmer.

Until my father burst through the door and I quickly put the cigarette out.

"Come downstairs," he said and walked out again.

I followed him down the long dark corridors, my bare feet stepping on the cold floor. I was struggling to keep up with his long strides.

We arrived in the living room and the first thing I saw my mother sat on the sofa. She looked. different...

Her usual voluminous curly red hair, now flat and frizzy. Her face bare, she had dark bags under her eyes as she hast slept in days. A blanket wrapped around her, she was staring at the floor until she looked up.

"Mother.."

"Angel, hey," she said tears in her eyes.

"What's going on? are you okay," I asked them noticing a few people in the room who I don't recognise. "who are these people"

"Don't worry about that," my father said fiddling with ropes and chains that were attached to hooks on the ground.

"What's that?" I asked.

"For you," he said simply.

"What!?" I asked in shock.

My mother was now crying and said: "it's got to be done!"

"What has? I asked. I was now scared! what the bloody hell is going on.

"You want to get rid of bel right?" my father said, "this is how we do that!"

"Do what?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Think of it as a purifying spell. It will get rid of bel from your head. make him go right back to hell"

"Oh, okay" I was slightly less confused, but what about the chains.

"Why the need for chains?" I asked.

My mother let out a sigh.

"It's going to hurt, darling. you didn't think bel would go without a fight, did you? But nothing you can't handle. You're a salmeris after all" my father said like he didn't care at all about me. And like this was such an inconvenience.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there and I wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Take my wife somewhere else! She doesn't need to see this" my father said while one of the men took her arm and led her out.

"Please there has to be another way, Karl" my mother cried as she was walked out.

"This is the only way and it will be done!" my father simply said ignoring my mother.

Tears in my eyes, about to fall any second now. I grabbed my mother's hand and she smiled at me in pity.

"I'll be a fine mother" I lied and I could tell she knew it. Before she could say anything else she was gone. Fear was all I felt. My stomach was aching badly. I was so scared of what I was about to go through. I'm supposed to be a salmeris. Why don't I feel like one?

"Grab her and tie her up" my father gestures to me and two men came over to me"

"Wh- what are you doing" I stuttered.

They pulled me on to the ground. My back on the floor and my hands being roughly pulled to my sides. My legs being held down by another man. He began to tie the chains. Tight on my ankles. So fucking tight. I was struggling to control my breathing as the other men pulled my wrist and toes the chains around them. I was now stuck. trapped. Unable to move.

The tears in my eyes making it hard to see. I laid on the floor looking up at the men getting up and walking to the sides. I tilt my head back to see my father come up with his wand and a potion bottle in his hand.

"Wh-what is that"

"ssshh," my father said as he opened the bottle and then tilt my head back and poured the potion into my mouth. I chocked and struggled as the cold liquid went down my throat. I began to fall week. My heartbeat slowly slowing down. My eyes flickering shut.

And then there was nothing...

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3