050

zelia's pov

i'm sat in the corridor alone. my knees pulled to my chest. i'm sat in the corridor because draco is in the hospital wing. after snape somewhat healed him he was sent to the hospital wing and snape wouldn't let him have any visitors.

but i'm not going to go back to my dorm and pretend like draco didn't just get killed. all my days at hogwarts and today has been the worse. the day started of with draco ignoring me. then harry accused him of being a death eater and i started to believe it. and worse of all draco almost died and i'm not allowed to see him.

it's way past curfew and snape has told me to go back to the common room but i will not. draco has been there for me and i will do the same for him even if he hates me right now.

draco's pov

i'm in the hospital wing lying in the bed. nothing but my thought swirling through my mind. madam promfey has been healing my wounds from potter. they are now scars.

i felt awful from ignoring zelia all day but i had too. i don't know what to do and i don't want to break her heart or worse get her killed. i just needed today to think of something. anything to keep her out of this. she's been through a lot and she doesn't deserve me.

snapes not letting anyone see me because of my death eater mark. he's gone to fetch me a change of clothes before i can leave.

i then heard the door open and snape was stood in the door way arguing with someone. i didn't know who it was until i heard her voice.

"please just let me see him" she yelled

"he can't have no visitors" snape said and shit the door in her face.

"here change into these" he said and threw other some clothes for me.

i went and changed while snape waited for me.
i finished and got changed into an all black suit.

"you need to get rid of you're little girlfriend. this is not the right time to play mummy and daddy draco" snape said

"what!"

"you have to keep her out of this. you will only get her killed and you know who her father is" a

"i ca- i can't stay away from her" i said

"if you truly care about this girl...you will"

i took a moment to think about what snape was telling me. she will only get hurt or killed if she is with me. i won't be reason for that. i have to stay away from her.

"since you are well again. you should continue you're task. you only have a few mouths left"

i sighed and made my way out.

i opened the door from the hospital wing and stepped out and i immediately saw zelia crouched on the floor with her head in her knees. guilt flooded through me.

her head shot up and looked at me with sadness and confusion.

"draco" she said and stood up.

i just stared at her and she stared at me. both our eyes feeling with tears.

"are you alright" she asked worriedly.

but what i did next was probably the worse thing i could have done. i turned on my heal on walked away.

i heard her sweet voice cry "draco" her voice breaking and nothing but sadness and heart brake was heard.

but i continued to walk away. tears falling from my eyes and down my cheeks. i heard her call out my name again.

"please...draco"

and i turned the corner. leaving her there. alone.

zelia's pov

i watched as he turned the corner. disappearing from my eyes. my mind suddenly became blurry. and i felt like someone just ripped out my heart. why was he acting like this. why won't he just talk to me.

i caught myself on the wall as i almost fell back. i turned around and ran back to the common room. running with tears flooding down my face. it's about 1am in the morning. and i'm not tired at all. after today i thought i would be.

i found my self in the courtyard by the black lake. i stopped in my tracks as i looked up at the night sky. my eyes smudged with mascara and my eyes swollen and red from crying so much.

i let out a heart ranching scream and a wave of power leaving my body as i did so. the tree around me waving in the wind and leaves flying everywhere. i haven't let this much power out in a long time and it felt so good to do so.

i fell to the ground feeling dizzy. more cry's left my mouth. my sadness quickly turned into anger. i've become weak and i won't be weak no more. he doesn't get to ignore me without a reason. i stood up and searched everywhere.

where could he be? where is somewhere where someone can easily disappear without a trace. somewhere in the castle where can't be found.

and then it hit me.

the room of requirement.

it's the only place i haven't looked l. i almost forgot about it. it's where the DA meetings where when we didn't want to be found. he has to be there. i sped walked down the corridors. until i arrived in the corridor. i slowed my walk as i made my way to the wall where the door would usually be. i started to loose hope as the door wasn't appearing.

but then the doors slowly started to appear and i stopped in my tracks. as soon as the doors appeared and i opened the large door and stepped in.

it looks different from DA. instead of an empty room it's now filled with junk. random items piled everywhere. i slowly walked through the large room that looked never ending.

i then saw him stood looking at a large cabinet.

"draco.." i said quietly

 he looked at me with confusion in his eyes

he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. we stood there for a little bit just looking at each other.

"what are you doing here" he lowly said

"i don't want you here" he spat