036

draco's pov

"zelia" i muttered my hand cupping her face.

"please draco! don't do anything stupid! i'll see you durring the summer" she said unsure but added a forced smile at the end.

"promise me"

"i promise draco" she replied. taking a deep breath and walking out of the bathroom. i quickly stumbled out of the bathroom after her. as i was following behind her, blaise and daphne walked out of the compartment.

"is she okay" daphne grabbed me but i pushed her off trying to catch up with zelia.

when i stepped of the train i saw her walking towards her father. he looked so pissed.

the instant zelia got there he grabbed her arm violently, and a familiar rage filled through me. i wanted to help her but i couldn't. i know what her father is like. how he is described and i was scared for her.

zelia's pov

i stepped of the train and i looked around for my father. i spotted him leaning against a brick wall, smoking and fear was trembling through me. my hands where shaking and i could feel my breathing fasten. the walk to my father felt like forever, the world around me was no longer there. parents greeting the children and children running into their parents arms. while i was walking to mine with fear and panic to a father who was about to punish me. i soon realised that i was only a few steps away from him.

he looked at me with no emotion on his face. he threw his cigarette on to the ground and took a step toward me and he grabbed my arm with force and dragged me away. he didn't make it obvious that he grabbed me, so he wouldn't cause a scene. we walked through kings cross station. passing muggles who where completely clueless. it felt odd, i felt as though i needed to scream or get help but i knew i couldn't. it felt like i was walking to my death. i was completely helpless.

he hasn't said a word to me and i was just waiting for him to speak. waiting to hear my punishment. i wanted to ask what we where doing, where we are going and why hasn't he said anything to me. but i couldn't i was so scared. when i went to the department of mysteries it felt like i was doing a good thing. i mean i was on the good side for once, so why do i have to get punished?

we suddenly stopped and he looked around for a little bit, he soon walked again this time walking towards an dark alley way. as soon as we got into the alley way and there was no longer muggles around. i felt my feet lift of the ground and i knew he had araparated us. i soon felt my feet land on the ground once more. i looked around and we are home. the wonderful salmeris manor, which held too many memories. mostly bad.

we walked through the corridors and rooms of our home. we went down the stairs until we where in the basement.

fuck! i hated it down here. i never went down here ever when i was younger. i used to hear screams from here. it's where my father would take his enemies. people who betrayed him. and know i'm one of them. his own daughter. his blood.

i've only been down here once and it's just as terrifying as i remember. it's much larger than a typical basement. it's got multiple rooms, like prison cells. with big doors and little bared windows. there's some other rooms and i have no idea what's in them. it's silent down here. so quiet that i can hear water dripping, echoing as it lands.

he stops at one of the cells and he pushes me in. and i stumble on to the ground.

"pathetic" he spits. finally saying something

i say nothing

"no daughter of mine shall be seen helping the wrong side. you are an embarrassment! i can't bare to look at you so... look at you're new home" he smiles evilly

"this will be where you will spend you're summer. hopefully i remember to feed you"

"please" i sigh. my voice trembling and tears forming in my eyes

"what have i told you about begging" he yells

he turns around and slams the door causing a loud echo as it does so. and all i can hear is his foot prints fading away.

i look around the room, nothing but stone walls and and hard concrete floors

i look around the room, nothing but stone walls and and hard concrete floors. there was one window that was letting in a small about of light. it was cold and dark. surely my father won't let me stay here. i had a little bit of hope that he'll come and let me out. i'll go insane in here.