I'm lying upside down reading a true crime book when I hear my phone ding. I sit up and reach for it on my dresser.

*Tae Tae*

-Come open the door

I check the time and it's ten in the morning.

Why is he here?

I hop off my bed and walk downstairs to open the door. As I do, Taehyung storms into the room and runs upstairs towards my room.

"Hello to you too," I say sarcastically. I run up after him and I see him looking through my closet.

"Do you have a suitcase?" He asks.

"Yes, under the bed." I stare at him in confusion. "What the hell are you doing in my house and why are you looking for a suitcase?"

He goes under my bed to retrieve my black suitcase. He flings it open and goes back to the closet. He grabs heaps of clothing and drops them into my suitcase. I run up to my closet to stop him from taking another step.

"Explain," I demand.

"We're going on a vacation." he breathes.

"Come again?"

"We. Are going. On a vacation," he repeats. I point between the two of us.

"Just me and you?" My cheeks turn red.

"No, the whole group." He smiles. My face goes back to normal.

"And when you say the whole group you mean?"

"Me, you, the office gang, Hoesoek, Seolhee, Jungkook, Seojoon, and his fiancee. It was Seojoon's idea to help you destress. He also said we should just make it a group trip since he's friends with Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi now. I asked them to keep it a secret from you."

"Seojoon?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you haven't met him yet. He is my childhood best friend. Cool dude. I think you talked to him on the phone once, but that is not important." He grabs me by my shoulders. "If you don't want me to pack your shit for you, I suggest you start."

My mind is scrambling with all the information that was given to me. Only a couple of things stick out.

Vacation, the gang, destress, pack my shit.

My body starts moving before I have time to speak and I go towards my drawers to pull out jeans. I pick out a couple of pairs and walk to my suitcase. Then I remember Taehyung is here.

"Taehyung can you go wait downstairs for me please?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah." He walks towards the door and then quickly turns around. "Forgot to tell you, the place we're going is warm so bring summer clothes. We're staying for five days, four nights. It's also a pretty long flight and-"

"Taehyung if you don't stop rambling we'll never get there." He scratches his head in realization.

"Sorry, I'll just be in the kitchen raiding your fridge." He laughs and runs off. He looks so happy, it makes my heart melt.

I swear that boy will be the death of me.

I finish packing in the next thirty minutes and push my suitcase down the stairs. When I get downstairs I see a startled Taehyung holding a sandwich. He has his hand over his heart.