"Wife, I'm home!" I yell, closing the door to Seolhee and I's shared apartment. I take my shoes off and drop my bag at the entrance. I slide on my house slippers and make my way to the kitchen with a bag full of pasta takeout. I sit the food on the kitchen's island and walk over to the cabinets to get a glass. As I am getting water from the dispenser attached to my fridge I hear footsteps coming from the staircase. When I'm done getting water I sit down at our kitchen island. I start to unwrap the food and throw the bag to the side.

It's crazy how we almost never eat in the dining room that was meant for eating food.

A few moments later, Seolhee appears and sits beside me. She has various hues of paint splotches all over her navy blue shirt.

Looks like she's been painting today.

"How was your day? I hope you're not still hung up on that case, even though that was a real doozy." She says to me while leaning her elbows on the island.

"It was actually pretty good. I finally have my phone." I answer.

"How did that happen?"

"Taehyung returned it to me at lunch." She covers her mouth with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh my god, that's so sweet!"

"Yeah, I know. How was yours?"

"Good, I spent the day with Hoseok since it was my off day. When I got home I painted a little."

"I can see that the canvas is on you." I laugh pointing at her shirt.

"Let's just say that I was becoming one with my art." We both laugh at her statement and start to eat.

After dinner, I shower and walk into my room. I close the door and jump on my bed. I take out my phone and check my messages.

*Wife*

A day ago

*Namjoon*

An hour ago.

I already know what Seol wanted, she gave me a rant when I got home yesterday. I open up Namjoon's messages.

*Namjoon*

-Are you ok?

Why would he ask that? What if.....

I scroll up and read our messages.

What the hell Taehyung? Now Namjoon's going to get the wrong impression of me!

I scroll down. My eyes almost roll onto the floor.

BOYFRIEND??? He knows very well we aren't like that. Why would he even reply?

I quickly call Namjoon.

"Hello," He says.

He sounds so sexy over the phone.

"Hi, Namjoon. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. A friend of mine had my phone yesterday and was texting nonsense. I hope you're not upset." I say.