Tae POV

I sit at a table with everyone, munching on the food from the buffet. The tables are round and have a luxurious white table cloth, lined with gold, draped over it. The chairs are parson chairs and are black. I look around the table but the one person I came to see has disappeared. Looking around, the party seems fun. I'm having a little fun, I'm just feeling very anxious right now.

Hopefully, she didn't run off with that bastard.

I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation taking place. Namjoon and Y/N's co-workers were introducing themselves to him. I noticed Y/N checking him out ahead of us when we arrived. I look him up and down as he speaks.

He looks alright. I don't see what's so great about him though. I look much better than him.

I shake my head.

I'm supposed to be keeping track of Y/N right now. Why isn't she back yet?

Here I am staring into space shaking my leg.

"So tell what she's like around the office, Eunjung." Namjoon says. Eunjung, who is leaning on Jin, turns her head to Namjoon.

"Well to be honest, she is very clumsy and way too serious." she starts. " The amount of times she's trip walking on stairs is ridiculous." She laughs and I smile a little.

"Oh please you should see her at home," Seolhee chimes in, "at least the stairs are carpet. One time when the delivery man was ringing the doorbell and she tumbled down the stairs to get the food. Nasty gash on her forehead after that." She makes a pained face just remembering the moment.

"However, she does have a kind heart." Jin says, "She did employ all of us when she quit."

"Wait, she quit her old job as a lawyer?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah, but no one knows why." Jin says, shrugging his shoulders. "But that's besides the point, the funniest thing that happened in the office was her fighting with Hoseok."

"The one from last month?" Hoseok asks.

"Yes after her little lunch date with Namjoon." Jimin chides making kissy faces. My face heats up a little.

Ewww

"It wasn't really that, she was repaying me for a favor." Namjoon responds. I roll my eyes.

He probably seduced her, favor my ass.

"Yeah, but she denied everything when she came back to the office even, cursed out Hoseok."

"But then again that's us on a regular day," Hoeseok laughs.

At least she denied it was a date.

"Her arguments with me have to be the worst though." Jimin chimes in and all the employees start laughing.

"Like that time she found you sleeping in her office," Jin adds, "and she smacked the shit out of you."

"Jin language!" Eunjung smacks his arm. He lifts his hands up in defense.

"Or when he didn't come to work because he went to the amusement park and didn't tell her." Yoongi says, finally entering the conversation. He takes another swing of his drink.

"Yeah, I almost lost my job because of that one," Jimin sighs. "What was it she said, again?"

"She was mostly mad you didn't bring her along." Jin laughs, "but I do remember her yelling something like 'Jimin you dumbass, you could've at least bought me some popcorn back.'"