I drive up to the Laundromat and Taehyung is outside a bright smile on his face. He walks up to the car and hops in.

"You're looking very bright this morning, what up?" I ask pulling off and heading to our destination.

"Nothing, I just think that investigating with you is going to be very fun." He laughs and claps his hands like a young boy.

"You're such a child." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing nothing." I turn a corner. "Did you bring the stuff?" He nods and lifts a bag I didn't notice him holding.

"Binoculars, pen, pencil, and a camera. How is this going to help us?" He asks. I turn another corner and speed the car up a little.

"For our investigation, we're doing surveillance of Ryu. Inc.'s building to see if we can find anything relevant to the case." I respond. Taehyung nods in understanding.

"So what do you think we'll find?"

"To be completely honest, nothing." I take a hand off the wheel and scratch my arm. "I think that we just need to be optimistic about this one really." He nods again.

"Optimistic, got it." He whispers. We finally pull up to the building. I park the car and walk to the front of the building. I look up and down the building covering my eyes from the sun reflecting off of it. I see the big Ryu Inc. sign and automatically feel disgusted.

I will beat you.

Taehyung just stands beside me with his hands in his pocket. He looks like he's in deep thought. I didn't feel like asking. I take a deep breath and turn to him.

"Okay, let's go." He nods with a serious straight face and I can't help but laugh a little.

He looks so obvious.

"Mission, commence!" He claps his hands. He reaches in the bag and takes out a pen and paper. "So what's first on the agenda?" He asks. I sit and think. I look towards the door and see a camera.

"First, we go around and see if there are other cameras around the building."

"Why?"

"Ryu inc.'s were shut down remember? This is our last resort." He nods and scribbles on the paper.

"Next, we have to wait for Jin. He's going to tell us about any upcoming shipment for this place."

"Got it. Is that all?"

"For now, yes. Everything depends on Jin now. I start walking to the first edge of the building and motion Taehyung to follow. We start walking to the edge of the busy street, the first edge of the building. I continue to look around. No cameras in front of the buildings near Ryu inc.'s. We continue to walk and inspect the other bordering buildings. Still nothing.

"Dammit!" I stop and think.

The only way I can get some footage is if there's an outside source.

As if summoned by mere thought. My phone rings, it's Jin.

"Hey Jin, got any news for me?"

"Actually Y/N, I found our break in the case." My eyes go wide.

"Jin what do you mean?"

"There's a delivery guy that delivers paper once a week to that building through the back alley, everyday. Most of the time he gets there an hour early and isn't allowed in the alley because of other deliveries, so guess where he waits?"