I hear a swing, but I feel fine. A symphony of gasps erupts behind me. I slowly open my eyes. Namjoon is hovering over Daeil, brutalizing him.

What the hell.

"I've had enough of your sly smiles and overall deplorable behavior!" He yells. Namjoon straddles him. His knuckles strike Daeil's face multiple times. Each time Daeil's groans get louder.

After Namjoon gets at least five hits, security rushes to pull Namjoon off of Daeil. The officers are finally able to place handcuffs on Daeil who is slumped on the ground. His right eye is starting to swell. His left cheek is also busted. The officers lift Daeil off the ground and drag him towards the door. His eyes glare into my soul on his way out the door.

When the door finally closes, reality comes back to me. I feel almost lighter.

It's finally over.

I clutch the front of my shirt and sigh in relief. The pounding in my heart is subsiding. I look around the courtroom to find Namjoon. I didn't see him.

Did they take him out of the courtroom?

I gather all the papers and place them inside my briefcase. I walk towards the doors and see everyone crowding around Namjoon, except for Taehyung. When he sees me he runs up to me with a big smile on his face.

"I knew you would win." He says, standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Shut up." I laugh and lightly smack his chest. I then feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and my head is thrust in the crook of someone's neck. I stiffen.

"Yaaaay, we put that bastard in jail, my Y/N can finally be safe." They squeal.

"Ummm, Seolhee...." I tap her back.

"Oh right sorry," She lets go quickly. "I got a little too excited." Everyone walks over and crowds around me. A smile wiggles its way onto my face.

I don't know how I would've done this without their support.

"Why is everyone still standing around?" Jimin asks with his hands on his hips. Everyone turns to stare at him confused. He claps his hands together. "It's time to celebrate people."

___________________________________________________________

"Cheers to putting away a lowly, filthy, asshole in prison. May he rot the way that peach did under my bed last year." Seolhee says, raising a glass. Everyone raises their glass, except for me. My face begins to twist remembering the stench.

"It stuck up the whole apartment building, everyone was looking for a dead body." I shiver.

"So that's why every time you came to the office you smelled like a dying cat," Jin says, scooting away from me.

"Imagine my reaction when she finally cleaned her room." I turn to scowl at her.

"We can talk about my uncleanliness later. If you don't raise your glass I'm taking you back to the courthouse." She hisses.

"Fine, fine." I raise my glass along with everyone else.

"Cheers," we all say together.

After the trial, Yoongi dragged us to his favorite Karaoke bar, The Okey Dokey. I thought the name was pretty childish, but apparently, it has an unlimited drinks option. Now I understand why it's his favorite bar.