Taehyung pov

"Jimin, what the hell are you doing?" I exclaim as the man in front of me starts to shake his ass on me. I push him away and back up.

"I said I had to show that girl how it was done." He turned around and lifted his hands in defense. "I don't see the issue."

"The issue is I don't swing that way."

"That's not the point, Taehyung. I must keep my place as the party king." Jimin starts dancing and twerking again, but this time not on me.

He's entirely out of it right now. I'm shocked he still knew my name.

I walk away from the dance floor, and my original purpose for coming to the party pops in my head again.

I have to find Y/N.

I walk over to the bar to get an overview of the party.

I don't see her on the dance floor or at any of the tables.

I leave the bar and head over to the bathroom.

Maybe she passed out in the bathroom; she did look pretty drunk earlier.

I walk to the outside of the bathroom and yell her name. I didn't hear an answer or any stirring. I shrug my shoulders and walk back into the room. I then notice a balcony covered by opaque curtains and walk towards them.

If she's out there, I hope she didn't fall.

I walk to the balcony and am faced with an unusual sight. It's Namjoon and Y/N, in mid-spin. I stop and stare in astonishment. My blood freezes over, my heart drops.

I feel hurt. But why?

She comes back from the spin and starts another one, a more complicated one. Namjoon spins her out, and she trips a little. Then he spins her back in and envelopes her in his arms as she wraps her arms around him fully for balance.

I don't like this.

I start feeling this weird aching feeling in my chest. I quickly walk away from the balcony and walk towards a wall. I lean against the wall and fall into sitting on the ground. I put my head on my knees and start to think.

I knew he had underlying intentions; I just didn't know she felt the same.

I groan in pain and finally get up. I walk over to the bar and get another shot of tequila. I sit down and roughly rake my hands through my hair.

But what I want to know is why I am so bothered by it.

I get up, so I don't start overthinking things. I turn and see Jin sitting on Yoongi. I quickly approach them.

"Hey, Jin, do you know when we're leaving?" I ask, feeling sweat slowly trickle down my back.

"Actually, in ten minutes." He responds after looking at his watch, "I have to round up Jimin, and then we can leave." He looks over at the dance floor. I do the same and see Jimin having a dance battle with the boy Y/N was talking to earlier. I feel something dies inside me.

She talked to a lot of men tonight.

I shake me and turn back to Jin.

"Jin can I, please have the keys to the car, I need a quiet place to think." He reached in his pocket and fished out the keys. He hands them to me and smiles.

"Knock yourself out. I should be out there soon." He looks at Yoongi underneath him and sees that he is sleeping. "Thank God he finally blacked out, alright time to get the party animal." He stands up and pushes up his sleeves, walking towards the dance floor to retrieve Jimin. I stroll towards the door throwing the keys up and catching them as I go.