Y/N POV

"Thank you, Mr.Kim. That is all the time we have for today. I'll relay this information to our drafter to construct your contract with us. It will take about a week, considering our office is quite small. In our next meeting, our drafter will present you with the contract and if there are no concerns, you will finalize the contract by signing and paying upfront. Before you leave, please schedule our meeting with Mr.Park in the lobby. Any questions?" I probe.

"No, thank you so much Ms.Y/L/N. Have a nice day," He says as he rose from his seat and bowed. I stood up and I led Mr.Kim out of my office. Once he was out of the common shared office space I scan my employees, who were all staring at me.

But why though? Are they that bored? I'll have to scold them later.

I go back to my office to continue my work. When it was time for my employees to clock out I halt them from doing so. I tell them to stay in the office for a little and go to the staff meeting room that is just on the left of the common shared office space. Everyone seems very surprised, including Jimin who usually could read the room within seconds.

Y'all know what y'all did.

"So what was up with you all earlier?" I start once everyone is sitting. They all look at each other in confusion. Yoongi was the first to reply.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh please, I have eyes too. Do you really think that I wouldn't notice you all staring holes into Mr.Kim and I's heads? Explain." Their expressions change to knowing ones.

"We were just surprised to see Mr.Kim back here again. You were initially going to say no, he arrived with you after lunch, and he didn't have an appointment -- regardless of the fact you didn't have any other appointments at the moment." Eunjung reasons.

"Not to mention he's a handsome young man who looks the same age as us. We're curious to know if our chief had a certain feeling towards him." Jin suggests.

"That's impossible. Earlier in the lobby, I was messing with the chief in front of him, thinking he was a companion. She denied it and he looked as if he was going to as well. They both looked genuine. Not to mention she went out to lunch with Namjoon before coming back with Taehyung. She obviously has her sights set on Namjoon, the tall silver-haired gentleman that returned her documents." Jimin informs everyone. Yoongi, Jin, and Eunjung's mouths hang agape and I facepalm.

He talks far too much for my liking. He's lucky that we're friends.

Yoongi, who at first wasn't interested in gossip, speaks.

"How do you know she went to eat lunch with Namjoon?"

"On lunch break, I made my way to the elevator to eat with everyone else on the third floor as usual. At the same time, Y/N passed me in the lobby and said something while looking at her phone. This is what I heard: 'Namjoon was right, I don't know where this restaurant is'. I just put two and two together." Jimin proudly remarks. They all look at me, waiting for an answer.

I mean, there isn't a reason I should hide it.

I simply nod, confirming their supposition. They all gasp.

"So you're seeing each other?" Jin inquires.

"No, he's my newest friend. We share much in common. He proposed that we should have lunch together once a week and I agreed. The man is exceedingly intelligent, and yes I admit highly attractive. However, I don't have those intentions towards him." I assure him. They all nod in understanding.