Taehyung and his father are trailing behind me as I walk into the courtroom. As expected, Taehyung's Uncle, representative Bong, and attorney Yoon. Mr.Yoon looks up from the files and gives me a shit-eating grin.

Does he think he's going to win this one? Try again. I will crush you.

I stride to our designated side of the courtroom and sit down. Taehyung sits down beside me and his father beside him. I glance at his father briefly.

Taehyung has striking similarities to his father.

I glance over at Taehyung and he looks unbothered. He is wearing a white turtle neck that is overlapped by his black Blouson jacket and is paired with black slacks and dress shoes.

I'm glad he's not nervous, he must really have faith in me. I can't let him down.

I take out my documents from my bag and scan them briefly before the trial starts. Soon, the same judge as last time shows up and the trial commences. Of course, the first thirty minutes are Mr.Yoon buttering up the judge. I keep my mouth shut, we need to stay on her good graces. Once more, I have to loudly clear my throat so that the trial goes as one should.

"Will the witness please go up to the stand and take the pledge." She commands and Taehyung's father rises, heading for the stand. When he sits down he takes his pledge and I stand up to question him.

"Mr.Kim, where were you the day of the contract signing?" I question.

"I was in my home," He responded.

"What time did he arrive at your home?"

"Ten forty AM"

"What did he do when he was home."

"He grabbed the food that he forgot and ate a little."

"What time did he leave?"

"Ten fifty-five AM"

"And where did Taehyung say he was going when he left."

"To the park and then the Laundromat."

"Thank you Mr.Kim." I smile at him and turn to the judge. "You see your honor, Mr.Kim couldn't have gone to sign the contract, he went to his home, to the park, and back." The judge bonds, taking note of my words.

"Wait, your honor," Mr.Yoon stands up and speaks. "May I question the witness now?"

"Yes, you may Mr.Yoon." The judge warmly allows. Mr.Yoon walks over to the stand.

"Mr.Kim, were you with your son when he went to the park?"

"No" Mr.Kim replies. Mr.Yoon turns to Taehyung and asks.

"Do you have you on camera going to the park?"

"I walked and used backroads. There also weren't cameras in or around the park. So, no." Taehyung answers truthfully.

"Your honor, he has no witness that saw him at the park at the time he is claiming. He doesn't even have footage. Also, the time he left his home was ten fifty-five am. That gives him five minutes to get to Ryu inc. since the locations are close, ten minutes to sign the contract, and ten minutes to make it back to his laundromat by eleven-thirty AM. It is clear that Kim Taehyung is lying through his teeth." I look to Taehyung and see him clenching his jaw in anger.

It must be getting to him now.

"You think it only takes ten minutes to sign a contract?" I ask Mr.Yoon in disbelief.

"He must've been eager. Wasn't he Mr.Bong?" He looks to Mr.Bong who agrees.

Such an implausible lie.