1

(Y/N's office is the glass one that is separated from the rest in the back)

^^^Blueprint of the Y/N's Law Firm

" I WROTE IT IN THE EMAIL I SENT YOU THE OTHER DAY, THEY POISONED MY DOG!" The woman said. I stare up at my newest client in annoyance. Her lips are painted neon pink with smokey eyes. Completing her look is her white strappy bodycon dress, ripping at the seams, and matching stilettos. Her pooch, resting on her side and on her face, a look of horror.

This is the fifth time she has been here this week, it's only Wednesday.

"Look Miss, I can't file a lawsuit against LOTTE because it isn't their fault," I respond with a fake smile.

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?!"

"You left the chocolate bar on your nightstand. You're at fault for what happened to your dog. Now if you could please just-"

"NO, I WON'T STAND FOR THIS, I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY LITTLE BABY! Isn't that right baby?" She picks up her pomeranian that is decorated with tiny pink bows in her hair and kisses it. I roll my eyes and look through my glass office to where my investigator and drafter Jin is sitting. He is busy looking over files for potential cases.

I look back at my client and try as hard as possible to try to keep my composure.

"Miss, I'm sorry but this claim is invalid and we can't accept your case." I say as I reach for the big red stamp on my desk that says "denied" and hand her back her forms. Her jaw drops to the floor and she scoffs as I lift my head back up.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THI-"

"I'm sorry miss, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave," Jin says as he suddenly appears with a kind smile on his face.

Thankfully, he intervened just in time. Jin nods towards me as he guides her out of the office with reassuring words. Sighing in relief, I get up from my chair and stretch.

A lawyer's job can be exhausting, especially when you have incompetent clients that like to be a pain in the ass. However, it is my life's work and overall, I enjoy it. Watching Criminal Minds with my parents was one of the many pleasant things of my childhood. Since then, I've been drawn to law. However, I never thought I would be presented with petty cases such as 'food poisoning' for a spoiled, pampered puppy. My employees are the only thing that gets me through times such as these.