Tw//

I have had it. If I spend any more time in this hospital I am going to go mad. The doctors had previously told me that I would only be here for two weeks. Yet, they kept me here for another week. Thankfully, I don't have a cast on my arm anymore. I can eat like a regular human being. If only this back brace would come off sooner.

I am staring out the window of my hospital room.

I wonder how everyone at the firm is doing?

I sigh loudly. No matter how many times I look out the window, the scenery doesn't change. Why do I still keep looking? In hopes that I'll be freed sometime soon.

If only I could go back to my office.

Suddenly the door to my room is open and I see two figures step into my room. Instantaneously, I smile when I recognize who they are.

"Seolhee, Eunjung, what a surprise. What are you guys doing here in the middle of the day?" I ask them.

"Of course I'm here to see my best friend." Seolhee says sitting on the left side of my bed.

"I really miss you at the office Y/N." Eunjung says and lets out a sigh, taking a seat on the right side of my bed.

"Trust me, I cannot wait to get out of here." I respond.

"Well if that's the case, we have news for you!" Seolhee exclaims. I raise a questioning brow. "You're leaving today!"

"Really??" My eyes light up in excitement.

"A couple of days ago, I talked to your doctor and he said you would be discharged today. I thought it would be a great idea to have me and Eunjung pick you up from the hospital. We told your doctor to keep it a secret."

"All we have to do is call him in here to take off your brace and you're free to go!" Eunjung says cheerfully.

"You guys, thank you so much." I hug both of them tightly.

"No problem. Now, let's have that brace taken off and get you home!" Seolhee announces.

We arrive at my two story apartment and I must say, it feels great to be back. Not only do I get to see more than just the hospital, but I am not cornered by the stench of disinfectant anymore.

"Let me get your suitcase for you." Eunjung says and grabs my suitcase from the trunk of the Uber.

"Thank you." I say and step out of the car. Seolhee steps out too and hurries to the front door so that she can open the door for Eunjung and I. We all take our shoes off and crash on the couch. "I missed this so much." I let out a pleasant sigh. For a few moments we just lay there in exhaustion. Exhaustion from what exactly, I am not sure. It is quickly interrupted when Seolhee sits up abruptly and speaks.

"Food?"

"What time is it?" I ask, still staring at the ceiling. Eunjung takes out her phone and checks the time.

"Six." Eunjung responds. I snap my head towards her and my eyes widen.

"Already? How?" I ask.

"The Uber driver did take a pretty long time to pick us up at the hospital. Then, we spent at least an hour and thirty minutes at the bubble tea shop. It's funny how most of our time there was spent people-watching outside the shop's window." Seolhee answers.

"Not to mention we had to wait for the Uber to pick us up from the bubble tea shop." Eunjung adds.

"Six seems a little too early to eat though." I say.