When we get back from Milford sound everyone is happy, except for Jimin of course.

Guess that's what I get for cheating.

I'm lying on my bed in Seolhee and I's room when Hoseok bursts into the room. He charges towards Seolhee's bed and jumps on it. In the process, he wakes up his sleeping girlfriends.

He just poked the sleeping bear.

"Jung Hoseok, I'm trying to sleep! What the hell is wrong with you? You know what happens when I don't sleep." She sits up and begins waving her hands in the air.

"I'm sorry, but I'm bored. Yoongi is no fun, Gramps hasn't gotten drunk yet. He said he wants to wait until later." He props upside the headboard and crosses his arms.

"Hoseok, you could've come in here a lot calmer! God, I can't do anything with you around!" she continues.

"I'm sorry. You can go back to sleep, I'll just still and wait for you." He pulls her back down and lays her on his lap. He then begins to brush her hair back with his hands to calm her. It seems to work because the beast has calmed into a peaceful being.

"Hey, raggedy Ann." I heard Hoseok call.

I know that asshole isn't talking to me.

"Ya, busted Susy." He picks up a stray blue pillow and throws it at me. "I'm talking to you."

"Last time I checked, my name was Y/N. Dirty Hobo, I don't think Seolhee would like you calling me that." I sit up completely in bed and glare at him.

"Doesn't matter, my baby is resting."

"No, I'm not. Neither of you will shut up," she grumbles. "Could you guys at least go an hour without arguing?"

"No Seol, we are sworn enemies fighting for your love." I dramatize, sitting up on my knees. I put one hand over my heart and the other pointed in the air. "I win undoubtedly."

"No, she loves me more," Hoseok says, sticking his tongue out. "I'm her boyfriend."

"I love Y/N more. Sorry, Hobi." Seolhee whispers. I laugh as Hoseok groans in pain.

"My heart, I can't believe you've done this." He wipes away a fake tear.

"Y/N was my number 1 from the start babes, you just have to play second fiddle." She sits up and brings a hand up to his cheek.

"Is there a way I can become number one?" He brings his hand up to his cheek with Seolhee's hand and puts it over hers. He stares straight into her eyes. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" She smirks. They both start leaning into each other.

"I'm still in here." I cut into their conversation but they don't stop looking at each other.

"The ugly hag is trying to ruin our moment," Hoseok says.

"Maybe if we continue she'll leave," Seolhee responds. She then proceeds to get up and straddle him. She continues to lean in for a kiss.

"Well shit, I can see when I'm not wanted," I mutter, getting up to walk towards the door. "Y'all are nasty," I say loudly.

I walk out the door and go towards the common room. I see Taehyung playing video games with Jungkook, they look very concentrated. Jimin walks in and pauses their video game.

"WHY??? I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING!" Jungkook yells at Jimin.

"Lies," Taehyung says.

"Are we going to stay at an Airbnb that has hot springs and not go in?" Jimin asks.