Taehyung POV

I stand in front of my laundromat with my clipboard with an attached paper and pen. As people pass the laundromat, I try to get them to sign my petition. A woman with a colorful scarf walks by.

"Hello Miss, I'm trying to save this laundromat. If you could please sign-"

"This place is old and deteriorating." She complains.

"Yes, but we're very reliable." I reassure.

"It doesn't match the aesthetic of the newly developed area ."

"However, it's a historical building."

"Sometimes, you have to let go of older things," she says and walks away. I sigh in disappointment. Then, I see a man walking by and put a smile on my face.

"Excuse me sir," I pipe. He waves his hand at me, dismissing me.

Not again.

I see a little boy approaching my building. He looks about 8 and is carrying an action figure.

"Hey kiddo! Would you mind doing me a favor and signing this for me?" I ask nicely.

"Do I get candy in return?" He asks, looking up at me with bright eyes and a wide smile.

"No, but you do get an even bigger smile from me," The little boy sticks out his tongue and shakes his head in disbelief. He then takes his action figure and hits me in the gut. I tumble over in pain. He laughs and runs away.

"You little shit!" I yell in pain.

__________________________

"Hyung, do you have any chains?" I'm sitting at my desk in the laundromat. After my recent failures, another idea has sprung.

"Like chains for wearing or chains for locking things up??" Seojoon questions.

"Chains for locking things up.."

"The fuck you need chains for?"

"To chain something up. So I'll ask again, do you have any chains?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah. My guys will bring them when they come secure the laundromat." He says with a sigh. A big smile appears on my face.

"I don't need them to come today, actually." I say leaning back in my chair.

"Tae, are you sure? You're not a giant. How the hell are you going to protect the laundromat?"

"Don't worry I got it covered." I raise my brows. "And next time you want to talk about someone being weak, why don't you explain why you refuse to become a surgeon?Passing out during an operation, from a little bit of blood? Very manly hyung." I scoff.

"You know what, I don't think you need those chains then-"

"Hyung please, don't make me threaten you."

"With what?"

"Well, I do have an interesting picture of you at a certain Christmas party from two years ago," I sigh. "What were you saying back then?" 'No mommy, I didn't want ninja turtle underwear, I wanted sonic.' Not a good look Mr.Doctor."

"Taehyung I swear to you, I will stab your ass with the sharpest knife in my kitchen drawer.

"Thanks for the chains hyung, tell your men to bring them around 3 pm. You're the best. Please bring locks too, gotta go!." I hang up the phone and smile.

My plan is now in action.

I wait at the laundromat until I hear a knock on my office door. I walk to open it and see one of Seojoons guards there, the holding chains. I thank him for the chains and walk him out. I look around the laundromat.