We stand there, my hand in his.

What does he mean? His hands are so warm....

I look back at the scenery.

This is nice.

My brain shifts to a new thought.

I wonder if he's....okay.

We stay there, unmoving, for five more minutes. I tug on his hand and he looks at me.

"We should probably go back now," I say softly.

"Okay," Taehyung says. We both walk back into the dining room. I close the sliding door and we both walk into the living room.

"OOOHHH" everyone dramatically said.

"Holding hands I see," Seolhee notes.

"Y/N, you're quite the hot girl, aren't you." Jimin pipes. I look down at me and Taehyung's hands.

I forgot that we were holding hands....right.

I quickly let go of his hand and attempt to seem calm.

"This idiot kept insisting that his hands were cold." I defend and roll my eyes in the process.

It didn't feel too bad though.

"Sure" Jimin replies, unconvinced.

I look around for a place to sit. I look to the right where one of the couches are, but that is filled by the two couples; Jin and Eunjung and Seolhee and Hoseok. The couch in the middle of the room is filled by Yoongi and Jimin, whose legs are spread wide.

No point in trying to squeeze beside them.

I look around a little more.

Where's Namjoon? Oh well....

There's a single lounge chair left of the middle couch and a loveseat next to it that are open on the right of the room.

The love seat looks comfier.

I head straight for the love seat and sit down.

As expected, soft to the touch.

Taehyung talks to Hoseok for a bit then turns so see where he can sit as well.

Concurrently, Namjoon enters the living room and stops beside Taehyung.

"My apologies everyone, I had an important call I had to pick up." Namjoon explains.

"No worries. Come, have a seat." Hosek assures Namjoon.

Namjoon looks over the seat as well and sees what Taehyung is seeing. They both make eye contact and narrow their eyes at each other.

What is that about?

Taehyung breaks it and quickly dashes towards me and sits beside me on the loveseat. He breaks out into a wide smile and flashes it at Namjoon. Namjoon huffs in disappointment and drags himself to the lounge chair. I glance at Taehyung, he's still smiling as if he won a prize.

How childish.

"I hope everyone has had some food. If not, too bad! We are going to start drinking games!" Hoseok exclaims, clapping his hands together.

This can't possibly end well.

"We all have work in the morning sir, how are we supposed to do that?" I raise a brow and question.