I open my eyes and a bright light glares at me.

What the hell? Did Seolhee come into my room again?

I lift up my arm to shade the light and pain shoots through me. It's everywhere. My arms, my legs, my neck and my head is banging like crazy.

What the hell happened last night?

I hear voices around me and I automatically tense up.

Who is in my room?

I wipe my eyes and painfully try to sit up.

"Y/N, don't sit up, hold on." I look to the left and it's Seolhee. I scrunch up my face. Then my bed starts to move, lifting me up. I look down and realize I'm not at home.

Why am I in a hospital bed?

I look back up and see my friends standing around my bed. My eyes stop on Taehyung, the worry and concern in his eyes, it's deeper than everyone else's. I can also see a hint of anger in his face. However his eyes, they continue to hold my attention.

Why?

That room. I remember everything that happened, including Taehyung saving me. The way he held me protectively until I lost consciousness.

That man. I promised myself that I wouldn't allow him to touch me ever again. I allowed him to do it. It's my fault, I wasn't strong enough. I allowed his nasty hands to touch me.

I hear snapping, bringing me back to the present. I'm hyperventilating, tears ready to seep from my eyes. I feel someone grab my face. It's Seolhee.

"Y/N look at me." She says calmly, "He can't hurt you anymore, he isn't here. You're okay. I'm here, we are here to protect you. Ok?" I nod my head. "Is it ok if the boys stay in the room?" She asks. I nod my head. Seolhee lets go of face. "What happened?"

"Seolhee, he touched me again." Tears spill from my eyes.

"Y/N, this is not your fault." Seolhee says, " I know what you're thinking." She gestures for me to scoot over and climbs into the hospital bed next to me. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me against her and rubs my back. "None of this will ever be your fault. I swear if I see that sick bastard, I'm going to kill him."

"Not if Taehyung kills him first," Jimin chimes in with a sad chuckle. I look back up at everyone. My eyes finally landed on Taehyung. He looks pissed, I know he's trying to hide it, but he's not doing it well. I smile to myself.

Thank you.

"Y/N, I didn't want to tell them about your past because it's not mine to share. I think you should tell them." Seolhee states. I look back at her and nod.

"I think you're right." I sigh and look around at everyone. Eunjung nods, encouraging me to continue. "I got my first job at 21. I was hired straight out of college because of all my previous internships at his company. I was hired as an associate. I did my work, succeeded in all my cases and did great. There was a time in the beginning where I struggled and that's when I met him." A shiver travels through my body.

"He was my boss." Everyone except Seolhee gasps. "He called me into the office because I messed up on some paperwork. The moment I walked in there, his eyes never left my body." I grab the covers to hide myself. " He continued to call me back to his office after that. I would say at least twice a month. It wasn't until four months later he started touching me. 'It was nothing serious' I tried to tell myself. 'Just a few accidental touches' I thought, but they weren't. At first it was just a brush on my thigh, or a hand on my back. Then, it turned into rubbing on my thigh in meetings and hands slowly sliver down my back. I asked him multiple times to stop, but he threatened to fire me." I sigh.