"Well, what was she wearing?" Namjoon asks.

"Don't get me started. She dared to point out at the party that my Louis Vuitton shoes were 'fake' when she didn't even have the correct stamp on the soles of her 'red bottoms.'" Jimin responds.

"No, she didn't!" Seolhee exclaims. Jimin nods his head.

"My shoes are, of course, real. Her blind ass couldn't differentiate real from fake luxury items to save her life. Her dress wasn't even all that. I would've let her pass and ignored her comment, but significant people in this gala surrounded us. That woman got what she deserved."

"I'm still amazed that you own Louis Vuitton shoes. They're so expensive, at least for me and my teacher's income." Jungkook says.

"Oh please, it took me quite a long time to buy those. I might be comfortable, but I'm not at the point in my career where I can buy them all the time. I only have one pair of those. Plus, I am merely living off of a receptionist income. Thanks to Y/N, I'm paid more than most in my field." Jungkook turns to me. He grabs my hand from across the table.

"Please hire me." He gives me big doe eyes.

This man.

I pull my hand away from him.

"No," I say and take a sip of my drink.

"Damn, you were shot down quickly." We all laugh at Jungkook sulking in his chair.

We are all at Seolhee and Hoseok's place celebrating my return from the hospital as a group. The guys were upset that the girls and I celebrated without them the day I got discharged. So, Hoseok proposed we have a gathering at his house. I allowed Taehyung to invite Jungkook because he's friends with both him and Jimin. He also knows my baggage from when I spilled it in the hospital, so there's nothing to hide. I don't mind his presence, he's a cute addition to our circle.

"I really need you to come back Y/N. If Jin and Eunjung don't stop acting like lovesick teenagers, someone's head will be cut off." Yoongi grumbles.

"He's not serious, is he?" Taehyung asks, raising his brows.

"Oh no, he is serious." Hoseok answers and laughs at Yoongi's comment.

"We were not." Eunjung protests.

"I was being very professional while Y/N was gone." Jin defends.

"Are you sure about that my friend?" Jimin questions.

"Absolutely!"

"Bullshit," Yoongi says and rolls his eyes. I laugh at his comment.

I feel bad for Yoongi, he must've been ready to end it all looking at those two actings so clingy with each other.

"Don't worry Yoongi. I'll be back by Monday."

"Now, let's address the elephant in the room. Y/N, what are you going to do now?" Seolhee asks me.

I honestly didn't want to think about that.

"I don't know."

"I think you should sue his repulsive ass."

"Why would she do that?" Hoseok asks.

"Because this isn't the first time he assaulted her. He needs to learn his lesson." Seolhee grits out.

"She can just put a restraining order on him," Jimin says.

"Right," Hoseok agrees.

"Hoseok, I can't believe you would agree with him! After all that has happened!" Seolhee says in outrage.