I'm sitting at my desk looking over some cases when I hear a know on my door.

"Come in " I say quietly, when I look I see Eunjung walk in. I lift up my eyebrows in confusion and surprise. "Eunjung, is there something you need?"

She never comes in here. She usually asks Jin if she needs anything.

She rubs her hands nervously and sits in the chair in front of my desk. I put down the papers and wait for her to speak.

"Umm. Y/N, I need some advice." She says, still looking down at the floor.

"Sure what is it about?"

"It's not work related." She continues to look down at the floor and I continue to stare in confusion.

"It's ok, go ahead and say it." I get up from my desk chair and walk around to sit in the front of my desk.

"I need advice on girl issues." She finally looks up at me and my expression is unmoving.

"Okay. Don't hesitate, talk to me." I say reaching my hand out and putting on her shoulder. I know that Eunjung doesn't have many people to talk to outside of work. I like helping her whenever I can, but usually she just goes to Jin for help.

"Ok, it's just can you turn on your office blinds?" She asks. I turn to look out the glass wall off my office and I see all the boys looking up in the office.

What the hell is going on today?

"Sure." I reach over my desk and push the button to turn my glass wall pitch black. I turn to look back over to Eunjung and she is slowly calming herself down.

"Well the thing is," she starts fidgeting. " I need advice about boys."

"You need advice about what?" I couldn't hear the last part because her voice fizzled out towards the end.

"Boys."

Boys?

"Is there anyone in particular you want to ask about?" I ask, looking towards the glass wall. Her cheeks turn a deep color red.

"No of course not, one at all." I roll my eyes.

I already know, but ok.

"Ok what about it."

"I really want to know what guys like. You seem very.... experienced with guys." She says. I drag my hands down my face.

"What's that supposed to mean."

"I mean you always go out Namjoon and we can't forget about Taehyung; he smiles everytime he sees you." She says, brightening a little. "I wanna know how to make boys do that with me."

"Eunjung, you're not a child. All you have to do is be yourself, if a boy doesn't like you for being yourself then he isn't worth it." I respond, shaking my head.

Considering how obvious she is on a daily basis, I'm shocked he hasn't noticed yet.

"It's just... I-I want to know what boys like."

"Well it depends on the boy. However, all men like food. Try to find out their favorite food and bring it to them. Or try to relate to them on a deeper level, but that seems a little advanced for the moment." I say.

"Thank you Y/N, I really appreciate it." She stands up and leaves my office. With a dutiful nod I go back to my desk and continue looking over cases.

__________________________

It's 8:00 at night, and I'm in my office finishing up my meeting with Taehyung. When we finish, I stretch and prepare to attack. I close my notes and put them away. I then cross my arms.