Taehyung POV

Y/N and I leave the courtroom. We won. We won. I'm feeling so excited that I just couldn't stop talking. It was like the nerves that were there in the courtroom just disappeared. As soon as she said we won, I just couldn't believe it, but I also felt weirdly empty.

"I think I want to have a party to celebrate. It can be at my house. Hmm or maybe the laundromat." I continue as we start walking towards the exit of the courthouse. "Yeah, I think the laundromat will work better."

"Taehyung?" Y/N says.

"I think it will be the perfect place, it is today's big winner. Then you can meet Seojoon and Jungkook. Seojoon is the one who was paying you, I think you guys could get along well. And kookie is like the little brother I never had. He used to be a teacher in America, but lives here again." We finally reach the door. "So where did you park," I say and turn to look for Y/N

Wait where is she?

She wasn't there. I turn around and let go of the door. I start walking towards the courtroom, retracing my steps. I halt when I see Y/N and a man. The man looks to be saying something to Y/N. The look on her face is one I've never seen from her before.

Is she scared?

A second later, she takes off in the direction of the bathroom, pushing other people to the side. They curse at her as she fleas.

"Y/N, come back!" I yell down the hall. I get stares from all the other lawyers and prosecutors in the lobby. "Sorry." I run up towards the man as he turns around.

"What did you say to her?" I ask, anger seeping out of my body.

"Are you her boyfriend or something?" He asks, looking me up and down. He has a smirk on his face and it's been that way since he turned around.

"Yes, I am," I state. I shift a little and put my shaking hands in my pocket.

I'm not beating him in a courthouse. I can't go back to the police station.

"Hmm, she left me for your kind of disappointing." He says and walks away. All my furry turns into confusion.

Left him? Who even is he?

Then I remembered.

Y/N

I run full speed to the bathroom, running in between people. I finally reach the bathroom and almost go in. Then I saw the sign.

Shit, it's a women's bathroom, I can't go in there.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes.

Could I ask for help? No, who would help me? They probably think I am trying to hurt her or something. Nope, there's only one thing to do.

I do the perverted thing I have even done in my life. I run into the bathroom and look around. Thankful it's empty. I walk towards the stall where I hear a bunch of incoherent mumbling. I push it open and what I see terrifies me. Y/N is sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth, mumbling something. I crunch in front of her.

Is it a name?

"Hwang skdnckjnsd Hwang djbcqdjkn..." she continues to murmur.

Hwang? Who is that?

I stop being curious and try to help.

I can't touch her body, what if that puts her into a state of shock?